Thanks to the Viper Nation for sending $11,200 to Special Olympics . . .

Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You, VOI attendees and Viper Club Members for making Sunday nights VOI-7 party a great success that generated $11,200 to be donated to the Special Olympics Kids. I am always amazed at the generosity of the Viper Nation for charity coupled with the desire to own the best Viper Memorabilia, making this gathering a blessing for these kids. Thanks to the following vendors for donating the items to be auctioned for this charity:

Dodge - Jim Julow for the large Wild Horse Banner – one of a kind
VCA – JR Thompson for the VOI-7 Banners
SVS – Ron Misjak, Sr. for the Viper Shifter
K&N for their filters
Parts Rack – Jon B for the aluminum race jack
Corsa Performance– Tom Miller for the Cat Back Exhaust System
Car & Driver TV – Joe St. Lawrence for the TV Billboard spot
Norman McLean for the solid Silver Viper Snake Necklace
Edelbrock for the B&M Shifter
Great Brakes.com – Steve Pasztor & Chuck Slater for the brake pads
Snake-Oyl Products for the Harness Pads
Imperial Marketing – Steve Trosin for the goodie bag
Dodge PVO – John Fernandez, Herb Helbig for signing the banners

A special thanks goes to Norman & Katie McLean for their generosity and opening their home to everyone (over 250 attendees) that made this event a great success. Norman supplied some great entertainment from a very good local band.

The VCA (Tony Estes) supplied the shuttle buses that ran from the Opryland Hotel to the McLean Ranch all evening.

The auction was professional handled by one of our own Tennessee members, Steve Laviola who owns a Remax agency in Gallatin, TN.

Hallmark Dodge owned by Rocky Henderson furnished and set up the tent for our use and has assisted our club is everyway possible.

After the dust settled Sunday night we discovered one (1) VOI-7 banner rolled up and tucked out of sight. This oversight kept someone from going home with a piece of VOI. To rectify this situation I am placing this banner on e-bay to the highest bidder with the proceeds going to Special Olympics.

Not to be forgotten or overlooked, for all the hard work at the party my appreciation and thanks go to Michelle & Steven Charles, Danny & Mary Jewel, Kate Lacey, Margaret & Bill Ingram, Marsha & Owen Vickers, Gary Patrick and Marty & Jordan Hilber.

What a Great Group and there is No Other Car Club like this ONE!

Eric

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the hospitality, BBQ, music, and for a designated driver!

And esp for thanking the SPONSORS.

Drag-Racing gave thanks.
TN-BBQ gave thanks.
VOI-7 Sponsor Doorprizes (50+ ?) has yet to publish....

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My family (Mom, Dad, and Little Bro!) had a ball at the BBQ. Really liked the Ram truck with the Chapter one V-10 installed. The company, music and food were all great. Thanks!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really a nice job Eric. Best VCA charity auction I've ever seen. You and all of your region members should be very proud!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96