The Elephant in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gustfront. I particularly want to wish you a *** for the New Year. You are by far one of the most toxic of the new club's attack dogs. It's time to go sniff somewhere else. Maurice is calling you. hear the dog whistle?

Ah yes. Bobby P at his best. You can always count on Bob to completely ignore the truth and continue his hateful posts towards anyone who doesn't drink the VCA brand of kool-aid. Thanks Bob for the best wishes. I hope 2014 brings good health and a better pair of glasses for you. The rose tinted ones you presently wear are failing you miserably and causing you to become the laughingstock of the VCA.

Wade,
09 Viper ACR owner

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Nixon. The new club is really the place for you. The openly *** national officer there will just love your homophobia and obvious hatred of *** poeple. I am not *** but I respect their rights and do not make fun of or disparage them. The new club's leaders should consider throwing you out of it before you contaminate their site with your hate.

Last edited:

FOViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Nixon. The new club is really the place for you. The openly *** national officer there will just love your homophobia and obvious hatred of *** poeple. I am not *** but I respect their rights and do not make fun of or disparage them. The new club's leaders should consider throwing you out of it before you contaminate their site with your hate.

Spin and avoid and repeat

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob don't you have some dick to be sucking for the ball drop. Bob, congrats on ruining the VCA more than It was. Happy new year and go f*€K yourself bob

You have an equal part in "ruining" the VCA since you represent the VCA just as equally as Bob does, and as such. your statement quoted above "represents" the VCA as much as his. Bob has not represented himself as an officer of the club, and he appears to me to be just some guy who has his own strong viewpoints and has the time and inclination to express them. Therefore, his opinion on things holds equal weight as yours as far as I can see. If you actually do think that he represents the VCA, you have a very narrow view of who the VCA members are and were.

Yes, I know that you are now a VOA member, and as such, the same logic applies. Your statements must represent them also as much as Bob's do for the VCA.

And before you lump me into a category also, no, I am no longer a VCA member, and yes, I do think that the formation of the VOA was a logical outgrowth of what has happened. I don't agree with Bob's views; but, just because he speaks his mind, I do not feel a need to run off to other forums and call him names and snicker like a jr high schooler.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you AZTVR. You are one of a number of people who I may not always agree with but have a great deal of respect for. I deleted my posts above because they were inappropriate. I apologize for them.

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it seems beside you Bob, there is only "enthusiasts" around here.... Lol

Maybe we'll see you on VOA's forum when this one will be closed for too much action....

Happy new year and most of all happy vipering!!!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My my... Look at all the enthusiasts in this thread... Out of all the replies I count 2 "members"

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR I agree, I am closing this thread, it has spun way out of control, when it gets to this level of name calling and overall ridiculousness, there's no point. Happy New Year all

Status
Not open for further replies.