The TRANSFORMATION is almost complete! (PICS)

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
13mvc020f-med.jpg

13mvc-027s-med.jpg

13mvc016f-med.jpg

13mvc-021s-med.jpg

13mvc-007f-med.jpg

1311-med.jpg

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks Great! I just love the look of the Autoform Spoilers.

The front one is on my shopping list for future mods for my car.
BURNOUT.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,
Looks great.
How difficult was the install of the front spoiler?
I love it.
Where did you get it?

Because you have a front spoiler does that mean
that now a rear wing is needed to balance the car?
Does it drive any different?

Thanks
JIM

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Kurt! It makes me wonder if I should have gotten brake ducts on my Autoform splitter. I bought the ductless style, thinking it would be too busy with my striped car.

GASDOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great.You need to black-out those brake ducts.I just used some black masking tape where the hole is to make them look functional.
And the splitter is a stone chip magnet,either buy alot of touch-up paint or apply 3m clear shield to it.

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone!

Jim, got it from JonB and the front spoiler was pretty easy to install and great fit. The rear wing was a pain though. And I haven't driven it yet because it's been pretty cold here, but I bought the spoiler and wing for looks.

GASDOC, that's funny you mention the tape because I was thinking of what I could put in there to black it out. Will the tape actually hold?

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, thanks for the reply's!

Doug, I have thought about the windows but before I do that, I'm thinking of HRE's first.

holdontight, if I remember right, the front splitters are around $1200 painted and that's the only downside of the splitter is being more careful.

Andrew, I traded my Mopar top for a Vipermania top with air scoop.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Kovac:

Andrew, I traded my Mopar top for a Vipermania top with air scoop.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you PM me with the cost difference. Also, did you go directly through Biff or someone else?

-Matt

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt:
Can you PM me with the cost difference. Also, did you go directly through Biff or someone else?

-Matt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pm me too please.. the top is awesome!

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a Gen II Yellow with Roof Duct and a Gen II Graphite in stock for those that are interested. Thanks for the nice words about our top and Matt your car does look AWESOME!!! I will have a surprise for you soon Matt as were about to make another product that will enhance your car even more!!...Thanks!!

Paul Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that haven't used one before one of the great design featurs of the Autoform splitter is that it has a natural "hinge" to it in the way it is attatched to your car allowing it to ride up over most obstructions that you can't steer around. I was constantly impressed by this on both road and track. After many a full weekend at TWS where you come into the turn 1 transition at over 150mph (my car was lowered several inches and the fascia always made contact with tarmac at the transition) it was just as secure as when I first put it on. One time I pulled off during a heat sure I had blown it to bits from the impact and was amazed to find it absolutely unfazed, the only scratches were underneath where you couldn't see them. Outside of catching a pothole or curb straight on there wasn't much that bothered it. Putting a section of clear nylon hose (like you would use in a fishtank) along the leading lip protected it from 99% of the everyday paint chips that one has to expect. Good piece, highly recomended.

It also makes a great place to mount a front license plate for those of us that abhor front plates. "Frame" your plate in 200mph tape that matches the color of your car, mount with two metal strips running from the bottom of the plate to the underside of the splitter. This does three things. The license plate looks considerably smaller when color wrapped matching the car and the metal strips running underneath the lip protect the splitter where it is most vulnerable. Then angle the plate back to match the splitter. This (the combination of angling and a smaller exposed plate area due to the tape) makes it tougher for laser to get a quick read on your car. Rub the plate down with acetone to reduce it's reflective characteristics, even apply a little flat finish if you wish to further reduce it's light signature and you have a very custom look that will satisfy the law while frustrating the laser maid with the badge at the same time
wink.gif
. My V1 told me I'd held laser for over 5 seconds allowing me all sorts of time to check my speed with this setup. No doubt I was lucky (if they had aimed for the stripes it could have been different) but every little bit helps.

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim-
I never thought about that plate!

Biff-
What in the world else could enhance it more besides wheels?!
How long before you let everyone know what it is?!

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Biff what's the secret, I am dying to know, tell me because I am in the market for a wing and don't want buy and them you come out with one that I like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte