The "Viper Cuda" is for sale!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
putting those wheels on it was not necessary and F's the whole car up.
otherwize, cool cuda:headbang:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres another Viper conversion that was for sale on ebay awhile back. It never sold on ebay so it mat still be available. I had an email with more pictures and all the details on the car but I can't find it.

3b91_12.jpg

OP
OP
J

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Viper Cuda" is essentially a 71' body dropped on top of a Viper Chassis, which was of course modified to fit the length of the 'Cuda body. It is all Viper underneath - steering, suspension, drivetrain (lengthened driveshaft.) I spoke at length with the owner/builder at Carlisle in 2007. This car was simply beautiful, with the only problem being that the exhaust did not pass through the rear splash-pan of the 'Cuda as was common with those cars.

I just heard back from the seller - asking price is $185,000!! It's very likely that he'll be holding on to that one for a while...

tennis tom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From the pics, it looks like it was very nicely done, I'd be proud to drive it to the ice cream parlour. If it has a Viper chasis underneath i'd be interesting to see how it handles in comparison to other muscle cars of it's era. It would be quite a sleeper on the streets.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "Viper Cuda" is essentially a 71' body dropped on top of a Viper Chassis, which was of course modified to fit the length of the 'Cuda body. It is all Viper underneath - steering, suspension, drivetrain (lengthened driveshaft.) I spoke at length with the owner/builder at Carlisle in 2007. This car was simply beautiful, with the only problem being that the exhaust did not pass through the rear splash-pan of the 'Cuda as was common with those cars.

I just heard back from the seller - asking price is $185,000!! It's very likely that he'll be holding on to that one for a while...

hope the guy gets the price tag,wew-what he smokin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187