There IS a cupholder!!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In reading the manual, page 52, under Console Features, it says, "The front console has a removable ashtray in the cup holder---.

Oh well, sellin' it now! NOT!

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but if it didn't have a cupholder, I wasn't going to buy one
grazy.gif

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank has a stunning silver SRT parked in his garage right now. Oh, and as a cupholder it *****. I tried it with a 16 oz bottle and it falls right out - too low and too wide. If it is a cupholder, it isn't a very good one! I will leave it as an ashtray, even though I don't smoke...

Chris

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Not that anyone would want to drink in an SRT.....but...

FYI, Pep Boys has a "Cup Holder expander", a plastic mechanism that fits in an existing cupholder and "vice style" locks into place, and has an even larger "Big Gulp" style holder attached to it (allows you to offset the holder as well)

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will it fit a good bottle of wine for the days we are not kicked back with the beer can in the holder?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2KGTS:
Frank has a stunning silver SRT parked in his garage right now. Oh, and as a cupholder it *****. I tried it with a 16 oz bottle and it falls right out - too low and too wide. If it is a cupholder, it isn't a very good one! I will leave it as an ashtray, even though I don't smoke...

Chris
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My rt/10 ashtray works great as a change holder...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960