Things that make you go hmmm.......

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
often it is just a big smart fish (like B & I)

Have you met John?? Not the brightest bulb in the pack if you know what I mean! :lmao:

my friends sometimes claim i can be "a few fries short of a happy meal" too.

so are you suggesting that i should try and get my $25,000 check back from this guy for his viper?

:lmao:

Pretyflywiteguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wrote to the guy from my posted link. All I said was "what kind of car is it?" the subject to his email was 2000 Dodge Viper

So sorry for my late reply but due some personal problems I wasn't able to handle the car sale. Please let me know if you are still interested in the car! The car has a clear title, is in an excellent condition, no dents or scratches, it was always garaged and regular maintenance and oil changes were done in time. Hasn't been involved in an accident or flood damage.. The motor runs very well. You know the price and if you want extra photos just let me know! I don't want to offend you but the car is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply.

--
Brandon

is this the same email as yours? [email protected]

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wrote to the guy from my posted link. All I said was "what kind of car is it?" the subject to his email was 2000 Dodge Viper

So sorry for my late reply but due some personal problems I wasn't able to handle the car sale. Please let me know if you are still interested in the car! The car has a clear title, is in an excellent condition, no dents or scratches, it was always garaged and regular maintenance and oil changes were done in time. Hasn't been involved in an accident or flood damage.. The motor runs very well. You know the price and if you want extra photos just let me know! I don't want to offend you but the car is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply.

--
Brandon

is this the same email as yours? [email protected]

maybe its been a very long deployment and he forgot? :lmao:

Ryan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a fellow member of the Dim Bulb association, can someone tell me how you would dent or ding a fiberglass car?:dunno:

Whitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some e-mails from him as well. Here is what I Got.

Hi Michael,
I am working in the US Navy and now I am on a mission on the Persian Gulf. I am on a aircraft carrier and I don't have phone access. I am selling the car for a low price because I have financial problems. The vehicle is currently located in NJ. The vehicle is already at the shipping company ready to be shipped. I already arranged the deal with another person but he changed his mind because he found another vehicle. He already paid the shipping charges. You will not pay shipping charges. Shipping is free. The car is insured in case of damage and it takes 3 days to be delivered at your door. It will come with all the necessary paperwork (clear title, bill of sale, user's manual, insurance etc). I signed all the paperwork and I have the clean and clear title ready for transfer.
This is the VIN#: 1B3ER69E11V703383. The vehicle is registered in my name. There is no lien on the vehicle.
The general condition is impeccable. The vehicle is like new, completely working, perfect running condition, with no hidden damages or accidents, no dents, door dings or scratches, it has always been garage kept, non-smoker, no pets. The car has 15,000 miles.
I will send you the pictures (in zip format) and the carfax report in my next messages. Verify your email. The messages may not come to inbox.
If you are still interested just let me know and I will send you more details in order to make a safe transaction.

Regards,
Eric

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Michael Whitten <[email protected]> wrote:

Actually live in Atlanta, but will be in the Dallas area at the end of this week to take care of some family business. Would it be possible to get by and take a look at it while I am in your neck of the woods?

~Michael

>>> "eric.naismith" <[email protected]> 03/04/09 3:35 PM >>>
Hi,
I apologize for the delay. I was busy. The car is still for sale. My selling price is $25,000. Clean and clear title in hand. No accidents. The price is low because I must sell the car fast. I have a serious financial problem and the sale of my car is the last solution.
I have a clean CARFAX report and I can send it to you. Also, I can send you the pictures and more details too. Just let me know if you are still interested here are you located?

Thank you,
Eric Naismith

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one viper for sale and have been contacted by scamers at least twice, you can kinda tell when they refer to it as a "vehicle".
One was a captain on a merchant ship and wanted me to pick him up at the airport with certified check in hand, when i told him to leave his money in the bank, look at the car and then we can go to his bank and wire transfer it.....he disappeared.
The other was asking what year my vehicle, and what color my black mamba is.... either way he didn't deserve it.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price is down to $15,400. Location changed to Ocala Florida.

Hell of a deal if you can get it out of the "shipping container." :rolaugh:

:bs2:

Blackhawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There have been a number of these lately. There was a red ACR with drivers stripe in a similar "situation" -- a divorced wife trying to sell off her husband's car which she won in the divorce. The only difference was the car was in Utah, still in a shipping container though.

wantaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like he may have moved to Illinois now. man this guy has the worst luck:

So sorry for my late reply but due some personal problems I wasn't able to handle the car sale. Please let me know if you are still interested in the car! The car has a clear title, is in an excellent condition, no dents or scratches, it was always garaged and regular maintenance and oil changes were done in time. Hasn't been involved in an accident or flood damage. The motor runs very well. You know the price and if you want extra photos just let me know! I don't want to offend you but the car is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply.

--
Brandon

The pictures of the car are in the attachment! To give you a pertinent explanation of the under market price of the car all I can say is that I'm ruined... this crisis eat me alive and I've lost almost everything. I desperately need some money so that is the reason for selling the car. Today I'll put myself on a plane to Dubai, UAE because we need to renegotiate a contract with one of our business partners, I don't know how long it'll take. Because my work requires a lot of traveling, I made sure that the car is ready to be shipped as soon as I find a buyer for it. The price already includes the shipping fees. Giving the nature of this transaction please note that my sale terms are final and non-negotiable.
------------------
This is the only place I get a hit on this guys email address. I think this looks like the same guy in this thread

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

wantaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Guys Sounds like it is sold now....Funny how it sold as soon as I requested that we complete the transaction thru eBay...I wonder where it will pop up next?

---------
Sorry the car is sold! Someone else act faster then you!

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM, ....
Brandon.  I have sent you the info thru ebay.  Lets continue thru ebay MyMessages

Thanks;

Date: 03/29/2009 10:51AM

Subject: Re: 2000 Dodge Viper

The car is already included into eBay program and I will declare you the winning buyer based on the best offer option! EBay will contact you and provide all details!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang