Thinking of going from Roe to Paxton...Anyone else??

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overall though your viper is still very street-able? You wouldn't hesitate driving it 500-600 miles in a weekend? I drive mine out of town at least once a month and put 500+ miles on it. If I can have 900+rwhp and still be able to do that, it's going to be hard to beat UGR's paxton setup.

It's still very streetable. I drive it out to dinner every Friday night with our local Viper club, cruise it all around on the weekends, and like Mike said above, I take it on all the long road trips, too (350+ miles round trip). I've only had the car back for like 5 months and I've already put around 2,000 miles on it. That includes 3 hour drives to the lake and back, city driving, and trips to the track. The car has never sputtered, faltered or missed a beat. It's the best money I've ever spent.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im over 800rwhp and drove it home from florida to NJ and had ZERO problems or issues. ive put on another 4K miles this summer and still ZERO issues. it drives like a stocker (with a lil more power cause its built) but once you mash the gas, HOLD ON !!!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's still very streetable. I drive it out to dinner every Friday night with our local Viper club, cruise it all around on the weekends, and like Mike said above, I take it on all the long road trips, too (350+ miles round trip). I've only had the car back for like 5 months and I've already put around 2,000 miles on it. That includes 3 hour drives to the lake and back, city driving, and trips to the track. The car has never sputtered, faltered or missed a beat. It's the best money I've ever spent.

JB I've already put over 1,500 miles on my turbo car since I got it back.:2tu:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im over 800rwhp and drove it home from florida to NJ and had ZERO problems or issues. ive put on another 4K miles this summer and still ZERO issues. it drives like a stocker (with a lil more power cause its built) but once you mash the gas, HOLD ON !!!

Who was your TUNER ?? :D

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone here have any experiance with a D.C Performance Paxton install? I'd prefer not to transport my GTS out of state if avoidable...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not personally but i dont think you will find anyone who doesnt like dealing with him and his work is always praised.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang