Thinking of selling

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to get ready for the new coupe in 2013, is it a good idea to sell now and wait as the market could get quite flooded with sales in 2012 or am I taking a chance of it not happening? I really don't need two either.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would you still want one if it turned out to look like the Fiat 500?
Might want to make sure you like the next car first.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to get ready for the new coupe in 2013, is it a good idea to sell now and wait as the market could get quite flooded with sales in 2012 or am I taking a chance of it not happening? I really don't need two either.

I was thinking the same thing back in October when I got home from VOI. After seeing the car I was ready to come home and sell my GEN. IV right away to get ready for the 2013 car. The one thing that stopped me was I wanted to know what and open air version of the car is gonna look like and see if they are even gonna make an open air version.

So I decided to wait. I probably will lose value on the GEN. IV in terms of what I can get for it but I would rather still have that car should I not like what I see or even be able to get what I want when the 2013 Viper comes out. :)

F

FrgMstr

Bought my Gen III last October from a guy already hedging his bets on the market moving way south next summer.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would wait until the new one comes out, you have a very nice ride now and a great looking engine, do you really need the new 2013 right when it comes out? I think color choices will be slim with everyone jumping to get the new one, let the dust settle with the buying frenzy of the new and the selling frenzy of the old then walk into a dealership and get the color, wheels, stripes you want with ease...my 2 cents