Reaction score
You ever eat too many tacos?

That car should have a name- How about

"Feces Verde"

TXViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A disgrace to the Viper!

Art should enhance and make things look better, not making it looks miserable. Not artful at all.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I have been told that I should not say anything if I do not have anything nice to say. So that's about all I can say about that.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who makes that rear facia, is it a Henn'y, or something else?

I think I've seen it on that white RT/10 that supposedly had an autoform bodykit, looks remarkably similar to this green monster :confused:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like a bad accident, you just have to take a look. Hey, the artist SIGNED the dolphin part. What is with the tail on the bottom dolphin? Seems out of place.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually after looking at the green stripe gum, the dolphin car doesn't look that bad anymore. With some cosmetic touch up's the Dolphin car could easily go back to factory trim again. The green thing is done. That car is better off getting cut up to make a cheap a s s carnival ride to scare kids!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you guys see how I feel when I see a Viper with a big wing, strange facia and silly wheels......

Everyone has their own limits when it comes to paint and poser mods that make a Viper look like something out of a "Hot Wheels" box.

Everyone's got their own thing.
I really like stock.

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW, I hope that is a photo shop or something. That would be a tremendous amount of work to create an unsightly car and I never thought a Viper could be ugly :(

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that green beast is rude!
I remember when the Patriot Viper was for sale and thinking "if I bought that, how much would it cost to repaint?"
I like the Dolphin car, without the Dolphins it would be pretty nice. It looks like a Mike Lavalie fire job. jmho.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4