Tilton Clutch Heavyweight Flywheels!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a limited batch of these due to be produced in the Spring. If you are the owner of a Tilton Carbon Clutch, these flywheels will allow friendly street use of your clutch, and extend clutch life dramatically. These are an exclusive from us, only available here.

We know there are VERY few of these clutches out there. But to any of you guys who use them for racing; this is a way of taking the premier clutch available for the track, to the street in a friendly manner!

It should also be noted, we can add and remove material on request the change the inertia of the flywheel to suit your needs.

https://www.viperspecialtyperformance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=36_38&products_id=85

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why I can not comment on the Tilton Carbon Clutch for vipers I can tell you that Tilton makes great products. We have been using them for years on our NASCAR race cars. they bare well engineered and flawlessly built.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI; (3) of the current batch of (5) 03-06 versions are now spoken for.

If you want your name slapped on one of the last two, or want your name on one of the 5 following on Batch #2 for 92-02, Please let me know or post here.

Thanks,

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan,
Shouldn't the clutch fit all vipers like the stock LUK clutch?

Hello,

No, Tilton Clutches are multi-plate 7.25" clutches, where the stock clutch is a single plate 12.2" clutch. The Tilton is not just a clutch, its really a clutch "system", including the flywheel, clutch, hydrualic release bearing and master cylinder.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21