TOOOFST is BACK in a 700HP ACR

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be curious to see what numbers Joe makes for you with the GG heads and cam. I talked to Joe today about heads for my GTS and he praised the Greg Good heads. He also stated that I was the third Roe owner that he talked to this week who wanted to be over 700rwhp with the Roe setup. I'm at 600 with 8psi, stock rockers and stock headers, plus water ****. I'll be adding headers, going catless, 70mm TB, Joe's airbox, adding T&D's, 10psi, Weaver UD pulley, and of course GG heads. Hope to make 720+ rwhp. Post up numbers when you get your car back, hopefully before Dec.
Actually, this question was directed to martyb who I quoted.

Doh! my mistake :) been a long week.

Marty's car will be SICK when its done :)

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DANG, sometimes wished I lived in the USA and could see all that STUFF!!!!1st hand and within a days drive. *****. :laugh:

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope to have my car down to Joe very soon. He is super busy, but I hope to have him wrenching very soon. I would like to get a little seat time before the snow starts flying!!!!

martyb

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope to have my car down to Joe very soon. He is super busy
Yes, something like 7 Vipers deep right now. And that's JUST Vipers! All by himself. I don't know how he does it! Post results when you get it back. Thanks!

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he was local, I would be working part time for him!!!!

martyb