Tornado destruction

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG...you guys have been getting VERY strange weather for Canada this summer. UNheard of for tornadoes, AGAIN??? WOW...glad you all were all right. MoparBoy wrote on another thread about the storms too. Our power went out today for hours with a wicked thunderstorm/winds/hail/heavy rains...not like you guys though. Take care...and cover. ~juli

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Mike... no damage out here in the east end. We lost power for quite some time, I just went to bed and it was back when I woke up. Glad your Ok

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OMG...you guys have been getting VERY strange weather for Canada this summer. UNheard of for tornadoes, AGAIN??? WOW...glad you all were all right. MoparBoy wrote on another thread about the storms too. Our power went out today for hours with a wicked thunderstorm/winds/hail/heavy rains...not like you guys though. Take care...and cover. ~juli

The weather around here is RIDICULOUS. Way cold, flips to way hot, constant rain, humidity off the charts, tornados springing up and insane thunderstorms. I was out to dinner on Friday night, and I am fairly sure I saw that cell to the north that caused that tornado, and also witnessed the cell building strength that had caused the tornados in NY a couple weeks back. It is very erie when the you go from almost 90 degrees and calm down to 70 with 50mph+ gusts in a matter of 5 minutes- all with the wind going in the wrong direction headings towards a wicked looking cell up to the north with a lightshow for the recordbooks.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather here has been prettty normal this year. Not! High of 65 today! This is AUGUST.we had 1 week of summer weather all year. 1 week.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. All OK. The tornado by me (touched down about a mile from the house) took out a forest and a horse farm. Other than a few horses being killed and the barns being leveled, all is OK. Odd part is seeing the funnel starting in the sky. Was soooo strange. Sky was green. Perfectly still. Me being the ***** I am goes outside to see the funny colored sky...would appear that was a BAD choice! ;):rolleyes:

Yup. Very different weather.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup. All OK. The tornado by me (touched down about a mile from the house) took out a forest and a horse farm. Other than a few horses being killed and the barns being leveled, all is OK. Odd part is seeing the funnel starting in the sky. Was soooo strange. Sky was green. Perfectly still. Me being the ***** I am goes outside to see the funny colored sky...would appear that was a BAD choice! ;):rolleyes:

Yup. Very different weather.

I guess I can call myself a ***** because I would be out there too.:crazy2:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Bob. I dont feel so bad now! :D

Like they say, whadaya expect? I aint from tornado alley! How am I goin da know? :rolaugh:

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Glenn, glad it missed you Robert. Oh.. ya my wife provided me some verbal guidance when I grabbed my digital camera rather than being concerned about safety.. :rolleyes: :rolaugh: