Trunk dress-up carpet kit for early '03 SRT-10's

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge of a "trunk dress-up carpet kit" for the early built '03 SRT-10's? In other words, to make the trunk carpeted like the later built '03's and up. If so, are they available from Mopar directly or...?? Also, any idea of the price if there is such a thing? Also, if you have done it, does it truly make it look like the factory installed carpet? Thanks...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge of a "trunk dress-up carpet kit" for the early built '03 SRT-10's? In other words, to make the trunk carpeted like the later built '03's and up. If so, are they available from Mopar directly or...?? Also, any idea of the price if there is such a thing? Also, if you have done it, does it truly make it look like the factory installed carpet? Thanks...

We have it. (thankx Dog) It IS a factory-fit trunk carpet and trim kit, from 04+ that even has macined-look Fangs logo. Covers EVERYTHING ugly in 03 SRT, front to back, side to side.

Under $260

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for the same carpet for my 03. I checked the Partsrack and did not see this as a listed item on the site. JonB maybe you can help me find.

Also from what I can tell the trunk deck has carpet on underside too? Is this right?

Moderator Edit. No Ebay ad postings please.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i Am Looking For The Same Carpet For My 03. I Checked The Partsrack And Did Not See This As A Listed Item On The Site. Jonb Maybe You Can Help Me Find.

Also From What I Can Tell The Trunk Deck Has Carpet On Underside Too? Is This Right?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine on eBay a few months back...still in the original Mopar box, never installed! I got it for just over $100

With that said, it was the first one I'd seen on there, and it was listed incorectly and kind of flew under the radar....I was the only one who bidded on it!

Just call Partsrack and be done with it!