unique paint job

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugly but some people are just really into car shows and stuff..Be nice to show..

To everyone at the show it's a 90K car called a viper that looks like a actual viper...

To us it's a ugly paint job

V

Venomiss

:D We could be a comedy team.

In all seriousness someone put a large portion of time and effort into making their Viper personalized. The paint work was probably not cheap either I am guessing.
To each his own and I hope he enjoys every minute of his special ride.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
owner needs his head examined. i dont wanna be on the road with someone who can come up with that horrible idea, pay for it to happen, sit back and say "yeah, thats perfect"

please tell me this car wont be on the road or the cars going to be used in a crash test

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
come on it's not that bad..the dolphins..man oh man..just gayee..This is a leaste a attept to be *********..It just would look much better on a cobra mustang than a viper

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate to say it, but if i had to choose, id take the dolphins i think.

i know, shoot me now....PLEASE !!!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really isnt blended enough and the stripes dont help at all. Looks like they simply bolted on a different facia.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that the body paint is "too much" but the engine looks interesting. As stated elsewhere: To each their own.. :dunno:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey it probably looks great if you are like 7 yrs old. I still can't believe someone paid for this.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took some talent to do, but sad to see a cars good looks ruined.
Sorry but having a good buddy who is in the airbrush illustration business (he specializes in guitars) that is horrible work. On the level of a t-shirt painter on Venice beach. Here are some examples of bud's work:

You must be registered for see images

Chris Compston

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, no! I disagree. The artwork on the Viper is pretty darn good, even though it ruined the value of the Viper. Your buddy's talents, on the other hand, borders on genius. I would rather have that Johnny Cash guitar in my house than the original Mona Lisa.

Sorry but having a good buddy who is in the airbrush illustration business (he specializes in guitars) that is horrible work. On the level of a t-shirt painter on Venice beach. Here are some examples of bud's work:

crviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now personally I don't think it's too bad as for those other pics of viper customer painted. Well it's their car and they have to realize many wont like it. And I personally know how that's like! Lol whether it's paint or some custom mod there always some negative perspective taken. But no way in the
World will I ever want to see or say that it should be wrecked!?!
That's like saying drive that car into a tree! I really wish that some people could just keep their opinions to a point where it's either a ya or na. Ya know what I mean? That's just my 2 cents. And besides I am sure the owner is happy in his own world. Hey it's his money right?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now personally I don't think it's too bad as for those other pics of viper customer painted. Well it's their car and they have to realize many wont like it. And I personally know how that's like! Lol whether it's paint or some custom mod there always some negative perspective taken. But no way in the
World will I ever want to see or say that it should be wrecked!?!
That's like saying drive that car into a tree! I really wish that some people could just keep their opinions to a point where it's either a ya or na. Ya know what I mean? That's just my 2 cents. And besides I am sure the owner is happy in his own world. Hey it's his money right?

Holy old post dig up, Batman! I guess you didnt care to check dates when replying.:rolleyes:

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have enjoyed this bumped....I would have never seen otherwise.

Just because something is unique does not make it pretty. Looks like something a Ricer would do.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit of Viper history, I believe Chris Barone (now an advertiser on our VCA website as Chris' Collision) was truly the first guy to add "fangs" (actually, I believe he gave the facia a full set of sharks teeth) to a Viper (his race car).

If you look at some REALLY old issues of Viper Mag (Viper Quarterly!), his car was in some photos.

Wow, am I getting old. This must have been back in '97 or so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4