Unleashed! Street Serpent

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Unleashed! Street Serpent

Any pictures of the rear with the top down? I always wondered what that would look like on a convertible.

1186P1010065-med.JPG

Thanks for the pictures. Just what I thought, it looks great. So how much are we thinking for the kit parts?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As stated earlier, if a car is sent to me the total install conversion with paint, aldan coil overs, wheel spacers, lights, and gas cap (not the one pictured) will be about $22k. Options can start from there.

Panels alone (front, rear, fenders, quarters, sills and deck lid) is 12k. Installation is not very easy.

If the car was in good condition to start, keep in mind the customer has about 12k worth of body panels to get some $$ back if so chooses.

Jeff

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jeff if the car is back together there is a gathering at the A & W in Farmington Hills on Grand River tonight, you should try and get out there. Check the MCVO site www.mcvo.net 6-9pm

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Jeff...

If you could offer the service to re-sell the stock parts that would boost your business by slashing your sale price. By cutting $10K off the price you would tap into a wAY BIGGER market.

I recommend you look into that.

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Zorro...as much as that would help...I wouldn't want to be Jeff and take on the burden of having to move OEM parts. The only potential I see for this is someone who has very deep pockets and doesnt care...or someone who picks up a wrecked viper for very cheap and instead of putting OEM parts on it....does this.

Jeff was the intention of this to one day sell the kit...or did you just do it for your own personal satisfaction?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jeff if the car is back together there is a gathering at the A & W in Farmington Hills on Grand River tonight, you should try and get out there. Check the MCVO site www.mcvo.net 6-9pm

I planned on it, but with my limited amount of time to get things done, it's not going to happen.

Jeff

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Zorro...as much as that would help...I wouldn't want to be Jeff and take on the burden of having to move OEM parts. The only potential I see for this is someone who has very deep pockets and doesnt care...or someone who picks up a wrecked viper for very cheap and instead of putting OEM parts on it....does this.

I agree.

----Jeff was the intention of this to one day sell the kit...or did you just do it for your own personal satisfaction? ----

Both.

Jeff

SRT10_SWISS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any pictures of the rear with the top down? I always wondered what that would look like on a convertible.

Me too, ....that's the reason why I did this PS last December... :D

Jeff, one kit for free as a acceptance for my inspiration? :D :D

8794Coupe_covertible-med.jpg

56LesPaul

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can you just do a rear-end conversion without changing the entire car? I think you would have a market for that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang