Update: Had Court tonight

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you all remember I got taged at 82 in a 55 going to OCC:

tators_HISSSTORY_copy.jpg

Well let me tell you about tonights Court. First off when I got there I was NOT aloud to talk with the Trooper? :dunno: When I was call up in front of the Judge, I was promptly labeled a "ring leader" for this dangerous sport car club! I'm saying, WHAT!! ARE you kidding me!! At this point the Judge lowered the boom on me......"Mr. Tator, after reading the Troopers report, you sir were leading a pack of out of control HIGH powered automobiles! I am going to make an example of you AND if summonses were issued for the others in you group, I would have leaved the SAME judgment as I'm about to hand to you Sir! 200 hours of community service, a $600 fine and I am revoking your drivers license! Let the others in you group know that we WILL be watching!!"

I guess this is what you call taking one on the chin fo the club! I hope someone will come a pick me up so I can join you guys on the next cruise? :hail:

Had you going! :lmao::lmao:
My ticket was WAY reduced and a fine of $285! :2tu:

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kidder! I was hooked, felt sorry for you and everything.

Ted

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasnt fooled for a minute! Well... maybe for a 10 seconds. :D

You should blow up that pic and make it a poster! Glad you weren't Rodney'd (as in King).

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know if you had shown up at Court in the Wizard's outfit with a hollowed out potato over your wand, you could have dictated a lower fine.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll never lead again in our group...........................NOT!:D

Good luck Chuck, great news about the reduced fines.:2tu:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know if you had shown up at Court in the Wizard's outfit with a hollowed out potato over your wand, you could have dictated a lower fine.

Waving a donut on the end of that wand would have made the officer tear up the ticket in front of the judge! :lmao:

Did you get points on your license Chuck? I got a ticket driving to a Viper event in June and the trooper was kind enough to write me up for not obeying the speed signs vs. speeding, hence, no points. There are some kind soles out there.;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...I've learned NEVER to believe you anymore, CHUCK!!! 3 points...*****, but coulda been worse! WISE-GUY!!!! LOL ~juli

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!! I was falling through the floor reading that!

3 points is a "less than 20 MPH over the limit" penalty. It's the least speeding ticket / moving violation that you can get. You can wipe it right out with a state driving class if you want.

I already got him the poster. While reading our resident Viper Tech/Comedian's post, I was feeling really bad about that poster! I'll NEVER believe anything this jokester has to post ever again....well...unless is directly referring to Vipers!

:D:nono::D

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I was just going to pick up the phone and give you a hard time....You got me good...Thank god I scrolled down and read the rest.......Adrian

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!! I was falling through the floor reading that!

Holy **** my blood pressure sky rocketed when I read that. Unfortunately, as I read it my cat was on top of my desk and I hurled it across the house in a fit of rage. (not really but the thought crossed my mind for a sec).

Wow Chuck...you had me. I was so upset I was about to call you to get the judge's name so I could track him down and stick a squirrel in him. :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy **** my blood pressure sky rocketed when I read that. Unfortunately, as I read it my cat was on top of my desk and I hurled it across the house in a fit of rage. (not really but the thought crossed my mind for a sec).

Wow Chuck...you had me. I was so upset I was about to call you to get the judge's name so I could track him down and stick a squirrel in him. :D

+1. When I got done reading the first part, I wanted to punch the judge. Then I read the let-down and I wanted to punch Chuck! :D :lmao: :rolaugh:

Good one Chuck...Is it April 1st already? :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1. When I got done reading the first part, I wanted to punch the judge. Then I read the let-down and I wanted to punch Chuck! :D :lmao: :rolaugh:
Good one Chuck...Is it April 1st already? :lmao:

LOL, I know, don't we all KNOW BETTER by now???? NOPE... he gets us EVERY time! :rolaugh:
~juli

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very funny....you had me going, only because I got a ticket from an "annoyed" trooper on 684 two years ago....and, the judge was not a happy dude! Fortunately for me, the trooper forgot the address to the courthouse or was too drunk to find it.:panic:

Anyway, glad it wasn't worse, as that many mph over speed limit they could have impounded your car just for jollies!:omg:

So, does that mean you're going to add $1.00 to the bills of the next 285 customers?????:lmao::rolaugh:

Peter

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you think your funny ha TATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it was in the end...LOL!!!

Glad it worked out OK mate..

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got me too Chuck, I was even ready to drive you to the VCA Christmas party! Good one! Oh yeah, finally got my VOI pic last week. The first one's were lost in the mail. Gaskets are in too.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got me good too Chuck!:omg:

My heart was bleedin for you too!

Till I got to the bottom!

Then I realised I was had!:lmao:

Glad to hear it worked out for you!

Robert