Updated Pics

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many of you know, my car has been through several transformations, the most recent was installing flat black HREs with Pilot cups. The reason was two fold, first now with 613 to the wheels and 590 in torque the 20 inch pirellis upwards of 7 years old couldn't handle the power. Second I was looking for something different to swap on and off at times. Rims came from a member here (Thanks Anton) and got the sport cups when Tire Rack had the sale going on. I am truly amazed at the grip of the cups. On a warm day with tires warm I can punch it in first and the car takes off. Its my first real experience with the new engine setup since my old tires could never handle the power. I am in love with the tire setup and the build. Thanks again Dan.

Here are some recent pics after getting the nose wrapped with 3m. If anyone is in New York and looking to get it done right, Detail Dynamics is the place. Custom cut and cant find an edge if you tried. Amazing.

Oh and for those that will notice, this is not a GenIV, its actually a 2004 Mamba. Dont think it gets much more custom than that...

Here are some pics.

Polished Look... I like them both but like the aesthetics of the 19x20 inch setup.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. Time to change exhaust surround to black though?:D

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!!!! What did the nose wrap run u?? I'm in y
The mkt?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tom-

I still say you have one of THE nicest all around built Vipers out there. This car does everything perfectly, and just flows so well from front to back visually.

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful ride. I completely agree on the Sport Cups. While I only have stock Gen2 HP, its nice knowing the tires grip nice enough that I never really worry about it coming around on me. Yours was the motor that really got me thinking about a NA build, money is the only part not up to the task yet.

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm getting 3M put on the front bumper on Wednesday... Did you get the whole front end done? Or halfway up the hood? I don't want any seams

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car ,looks great,wow I didn't know it was a 2004, it's been well taken care of, how did you polished the area around the exhaust?, do they come apart?, or did you do it while it was in the car?, also did u use paint remover or just ground?, grind?, it ?, thanks

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just wanted to give an update, I got a 3m clear bra put on on Wednesday on my 06 Coupe. I took a couple pictures but haven't put them on my computer yet... but honestly the pictures wont matter because Its practically invisible. I am extremely happy with how it came out. I got the front bumper, Entire rocker panels, mirror backs and behind the rear tires. Ran me $600. In my opinion, well worth it. I didn't want any seams so I didn't go up the hood. I think eventually I would do my whole hood and fenders.

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some recent pics from a recent NYCT Viper club outing. Love these pics.

slowhatch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
car looks sick--however the chrome on the exhaust outlet just looks out of place and detracts from the sinister look, just my opinion.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang