Valaya Racing?

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm trying to get in touch with Ted May at Valaya without much success. When I jsy called now I got a message that their number (408 297 1990) has been disconnected, although it was working (albeit an answering machine) yesterday. Anyone got any info?

V

Venomiss

I'm trying to get in touch with Ted May at Valaya without much success. When I jsy called now I got a message that their number (408 297 1990) has been disconnected, although it was working (albeit an answering machine) yesterday. Anyone got any info?

They are going to call you back(we mentioned you specifically)
and that number works just fine.:)

Hopefully you might consider rejoining the VCA? We always need someone from Scotland.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back when I was looking for someone to do some work on my car I spoke with the owner and emailed him everything I wanted to get done. He said he would call me back/email with the quote and never did. I called them several other times and either got the number as diconnected or I was told the owner would call me back. I ended up going to A&C performance...I've however heard good things about them...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the difference if the car is in your garage or not, you still own it ? the VCA just helped you, you are getting benefits from the vca.....join the vca !

OP
OP
V

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
whats the difference if the car is in your garage or not, you still own it ? the VCA just helped you, you are getting benefits from the vca.....join the vca !

It's just that all my car-related expenditure right now is getting the work done to the car and getting it back! :D

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It has been more difficult to reach Ted lately. I live about 20 minutes from his shop and plan to drop by on Saturday. We've had a very wet winter and Ted's shop roof leaks badly.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been more difficult to reach Ted lately. I live about 20 minutes from his shop and plan to drop by on Saturday. We've had a very wet winter and Ted's shop roof leaks badly.

You are joking, right :dunno:

So does this mean one should never send an open top car to his shop?

George

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding Inverness... Isn't that home to a famous single malt distillery? If so please send me a bottle.:D

Hey, great to see someone from across the pond is a Viper fan.:2tu:

OP
OP
V

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lot of distilleries nearby but none actually in Inverness. Glenmorangie is probably the closest though. Probably cheaper to buy in the US rather than here due to taxes!! :(

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good God I knew things were getting out of hand with over bearing governments throughout the world but I would not have expected local taxes to have gotten that bad!

V

Venomiss

We sent you a PM and will send another one right now.

Ted's shop is just fine and his phone is just fine too.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang