Value on ACR rims?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If they have track time on them , they will have some road rash, and your best bet would be trying to sell them to someone who is going to track the car. If they are all just driven on the street , then photos would be highly important and you may be able to sell in the 3 - 4K range if someone really wants them and they are basically perfect.

Good luck.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they have track time on them , they will have some road rash, and your best bet would be trying to sell them to someone who is going to track the car. If they are all just driven on the street , then photos would be highly important and you may be able to sell in the 3 - 4K range if someone really wants them and they are basically perfect.

Good luck.

I never got road rash on my rims when I tracked my Viper, Bill you're trying to cut the corners too much and are plowing into berms :D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mine track rash came from the previous owner, but with a painted surface we seem to see it on most of the track guys cars --light , but definitely there. Of course these are really fast guys, maybe you are just running too slow, ha,ha.:lmao:

Reaction score
Speed aside most damage can come from multiple tire changes with track side support. These guys are usually buried and work fast not carefully. The nice thing about colored wheels is they can be refinished pretty easy.