VCA EXCLUSIVE: Your next big scoop on 2008!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will get with Lee and we will work with VCA HQ on Monday to get those VCA members noted on this thread with the proper "credentials" to view the Members Only forum. I also received a couple PM's from registered VCA members that can't see that forum. Don't fret just yet!

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to change my status also only been a member 10 years...LOL

How do we do that???

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you've done a great job of grabbing our attention and imagination. I'll weigh in with my guess:

1. Reduced weight
2. Competition or ACR version
3. Exclusive purchase rights/benefits for current Viper owners...

???

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think you've done a great job of grabbing our attention and imagination. I'll weigh in with my guess:

1. Reduced weight
2. Competition or ACR version
3. Exclusive purchase rights/benefits for current Viper owners...

???

Right to be the first people on the block, via a certificate program, to own the DODGE CHALLENGER!!!
I hope. It would be my new daily driver...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just guessing here, but with the V.O.I.-like European tour being cancelled and no news of another V.O.I. yet.. think they "might" be up to something in this direction as well? FinalEd357 has got some great points as well :)
If the rumour about the capacity somewhere up to 900hp is anywhere near correct (not saying that they are gonna take full use of this), and you add the desire for a new ACR version to that... then it would sound great if Dodge is planning on a counterpart in this form for the still-in-the-works Blue Devil vette to entirely reclaim the top dog title.
I know this sounds like wishful thinking in regards to emissions and such but one can always hope that Dodge will deliver like they have done in the past :smirk:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right to be the first people on the block, via a certificate program, to own the DODGE CHALLENGER!!!
I hope. It would be my new daily driver...
That would be sweet, eh? But I am happy to report this is strictly Viper-related, and in 1:1 scale too...

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the comp coupe will be replaced by an ACR edition viper that will also be streetable...........or not

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the comp coupe will be replaced by an ACR edition viper that will also be streetable...........or not

My guess would be along these lines as well. I'm guessing DCX will offer an optional package on the Viper that jacks up the HP/TQ, handling, reducdes weight, etc.

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone please help me change my status on this board????? I have tried to no avail. Have been a VCA member for years! #20638

...I felt fortunate to get my posting problems fixed a few months ago so I could post again....let alone show me as a long standing VCA member....who can finally fix this for me....member #12462....Indiana VCA...

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My two guesses:

1. A new factory race car based on the new Gen 3.5 coupe that would allow a return to Le Mans

2. And, what I REALLY want: THE RETURN OF THE TURBO CARAVAN!!!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll revise my guesses:
1. Reduced weight
2. Special performance "ACR" edition (CF, less weight, brakes, race harness)
3. Viper to be pace car of INDY 500
4. Viper to enter back into competitive racing
Some sort of special owner 'badging' on car...? dash, console, placque, plant tour/pic/delivery
5. Skip Barber school/Viper Days, etc. free driving class w/ purchase of car..

??? just a few more days... ???

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll revise my guesses:

3. Viper to be pace car of INDY 500

Some sort of special owner 'badging' on car...? dash, console, placque, plant tour/pic/delivery

??? just a few more days... ???

If its any of those, I'm gonna be disappointed. I'm hoping for something really big here!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll revise my guesses:

Skip Barber just dropped Dodge last month and have switched to Mazda, so I don't see that happening. :(

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will get with Lee and we will work with VCA HQ on Monday to get those VCA members noted on this thread with the proper "credentials" to view the Members Only forum. I also received a couple PM's from registered VCA members that can't see that forum. Don't fret just yet!

Chris.....I have the same problem as well. Viper Club member since '02 (# 14449). Have never had access to Members Only Forum. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

David Barbee

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know what it is, I guess I will be the first to let the cat out of the bag.
Dodge is going to allow anyone with a gen3 to go to your local dodge dealer and drop off your keys at the front desk and drive off with a new gen 3.5, no questions asked! So I want everyone in here to please do this and if anyone says anything or tries to stop you you tell em big mike said so!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge is going to allow anyone with a gen3 to go to your local dodge dealer and drop off your keys at the front desk and drive off with a new gen 3.5, no questions asked! So I want everyone in here to please do this and if anyone says anything or tries to stop you you tell em big mike said so!

The VCA have logged your IP address and will send you the bill for every new Viper they have to give away when attributed to you. :D

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please update me as a member of VCA! I do not want to miss this!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The VCA have logged your IP address and will send you the bill for every new Viper they have to give away when attributed to you. :D

LittleMike has already well bragged about his "wealth" so that shouldn't be a problem for him. ;)

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I ever saw a "Members Only Forum" and I have been a member and here on the web site since 1997.

My membership# is 07399 and any help hooking me up with access would be greatly appreciated!

Bob Z.