Vca, Want The Fastest Ever Sellout Raffle, Ssg Acr

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about it all, would it not be the altimate ACR ever offered ?

Suggested items to be incluced -

1) calipers to match - SSG
2) bezels - SSG
3) stiching - SSG
4) stripe on steering wheel - SSG

*** ABOVE ITEMS JUST A START, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU WANT?***

I WOULD PURCHASE MY MAX TICKETS DAY IT OPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Wal-Mart employees be allowed to buy raffle tickets too? With 1.2 million employees, it would sell out really quickly!

In all seriousness, I kind of dig their last one with the pick-your-own-color idea.

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG ACR would be the best ! i'd have to buy in for that one. I was hopeful they were going to build it anyways.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about it all, would it not be the altimate ACR ever offered ?

Suggested items to be incluced -

1) calipers to match - SSG
2) bezels - SSG
3) stiching - SSG
4) stripe on steering wheel - SSG

*** ABOVE ITEMS JUST A START, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU WANT?***

I WOULD PURCHASE MY MAX TICKETS DAY IT OPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSG Valve Covers :headbang:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The most recent raffle car was almost exactly that, with Prefix even expanding the color palette

The winner COULD have chosen SSG ACR....

and the raffle did not sell out !

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB
I beg to differ on that one. I asked multiple times if I could order the SSG on the raffle car and was told flat out by VCA NO!
That is why I did not buy any tickets.
If they offer SSG ACR this time I will buy Five tickets.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny, when I was at the factory tour during VOI, the plant manager was commenting how no cars were order with SSG. He seemed perplex. He said if they just had one order, they would have done it. :confused: :confused:

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I myself inquired about a SSG ACR. I even purchased thru a well know Viper Dealer that is spoken of here on the board. I was told no.no.no.no.no. I even asked the Prefix people about painting my ACR. The reply i got was " What is SSG"?

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i Myself Inquired About A Ssg Acr. I Even Purchased Thru A Well Know Viper Dealer That Is Spoken Of Here On The Board. I Was Told No.no.no.no.no. I Even Asked The Prefix People About Painting My Acr. The Reply I Got Was " What Is Ssg"?

WOW- Need We Say More, Next Raffle

SSG ACR, The Way You
Want It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm...re-phrased: Chrysler, want the fastest Viper sellout ever, add SSG to the color palette for the ACR!!! :2tu:

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm...re-phrased: Chrysler, want the fastest Viper sellout ever, add SSG to the color palette for the ACR!!! :2tu:

Agreed! I'm still holding out hope for a couple of more months, otherwise it looks like I will be ordering a 2009 Graphite ACR, which is going to be hard, as I love SSG so much!

I got really excited when I built my '09 on the Dodge website, clicked on "Shale Green" and got this... close!

You must be registered for see images attach

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a thought to protect 08' SSG owners and values, why not only sell SSG on the 09 ACR only, that way it is unique to only each model for each year. Can't see 08 SSG owners getting up in arms about that.

Raffle car should be an ACR but with complete carbon fiber body with exposed carbon fiber on the entire car, graphite stripes, graphite wheels, graphite colored brake calipers, graphite interior pieces and those fancy carbon fiber valve covers to be on the ACR show car. No reds, no blues, etc. completely muted ********* packaged ACR. 1 of 1 Give it the 675 hp upgrades and make it only driveable on the track. Make it special.