Very please with Gas Mileage

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The wife and I just came back from Mont Tremblant Quebec, which was about a six hour drive. I was curious about my mileage so I kept track of my first tank comning home.

It worked out to 23 mpg. This was all highway cruising in 6th with 3.55's

I was very pleased:2tu:

V

Venomiss

The wife and I just came back from Mont Tremblant Quebec, which was about a six hour drive. I was curious about my mileage so I kept track of my first tank comning home.

It worked out to 23 mpg. This was all highway cruising in 6th with 3.55's

I was very pleased:2tu:

We need to send this to all tree huggers.:)
That's good mileage and I have to ask....how much is gasoline right now for you?

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Just back from a 800 mile drive [second this month] - 21-22mpg - average speed 80 - 3.55's here too.

Can only manage 9 in the city though.

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually keep track of my mileage. I thought I messed up when I calculated 21.3 mpg this weekend driving from NH to ME (75-80 in 6th). I guess not.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu:Drove from South Carolina to Michigan through the mountain twisties in northern South Carolina, N. Carolina and Tenn. hauling "A LITTLE A$$" and got 22. First time I clocked it. I was satisfied:headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
drove from florida to NJ this weekend and averaged 20 miles per hour and it was NOT at normal speeds...lol

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was paying $1.50 for the good stuff (94) in Quebec. I think 1 US gallon = 4 litres which would make it $6.00 per US gallon.

Ouch it sounds bad when you actually say it...lol

CamanoViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine in California and drove home to Washington the next day. My best was from **** CA all the way through Oregon to Vancouver WA in one tank. It came out to just over 26 mpg. Compared to my other vehicles (Lightning & Wrangler), this makes the Viper my economy car.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cruising in 6th on the highway 80mph: 24-26mpg
City: 10mpg
Cruising with BlackMamba1: 4mpg

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got 20mpg/us when I drove my car back from Ohio (4,000mi.). $1.57 L. 3.07 gears and superchargered. speed 50-80mph seems irrelevant (no difference in mileage).

Stealth R/T TT (500hp)gets 29mpg

440 Duster gets 14-15mpg

91 Ford F150 gets 16-17mpg

Ford Escape V6 gets 18-19mpg

Ted

V

Venomiss

Does it even matter?

Not really but it makes me feel better when someone else says they are paying about $6.00 a gallon up north. Not warm and fuzzy, just a bit better.;)

Perhaps it will even convince some Viper owners that VOI is not out of reach if they drive their Vipers to attend.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Then you should feel REALLY GREAT because Premium is an extra $0.20 per liter so where we drill gas and oil we're paying nearly $7.00 a gal for Viper gas. Alberta's about $0.13 liter cheaper because they have less Provincial Taxes.

And I'm going. The tax and fuel cost is really starting to hurt my standard of living however.

Ted

V

Venomiss

Then you should feel REALLY GREAT because Premium is an extra $0.20 per liter so where we drill gas and oil we're paying nearly $7.00 a gal for Viper gas. Alberta's about $0.13 liter cheaper because they have less Provincial Taxes.

And I'm going. The tax and fuel cost is really starting to hurt my standard of living however.

Ted

At least once you get to the lower 48 that will save a few $$ on gas for you.:)
The states should be a good deal for you now with the dollar the way it is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang