Vinyl Stripes

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing Pattymelt's newly striped red viper I am inspired to do mine except using vinyl instead of having them painted (I want the option to remove them). For those of you that I have done this job yourself would you do it again? It looks like a pain staking job that has numerous possibilities of screwing up.

Does anyone in the Connecticut area know of a reputable shop that will apply good quality vinyl stripes?

Thanks,
-Mike

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never did it on the viper but have done it many times on other cars and my ram truck recently.

it CAN be tough, but take your time and use the right products and its easy.

also note its easier to apply and you'll likely get better results doing it in the summer when it hotter out. or crank up the heat in the garage and try it.

OP
OP

00VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definetly wouldn't attempt it until it is warm out. That is the downside of living in this area....you spend all winter planning what your going to do in the summer.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I say do it yourself! I just finished mine and it cost me $130 for vinyl. I ordered fifty feet in case I messed up a time or two (which I did, until I got the hang of it). I'm in Oregon, or I'd come over and help. Good luck,

Ted

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a shop do both my Vipers in Vinyl :) .

Bat™

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone in the Connecticut area know of a reputable shop that will apply good quality vinyl stripes?

Thanks,
-Mike

Mike, I live in Cheshire. There's a very reputable paint shop in Wallingford called A & R Body & Specialty. I would trust them with any car I own especially the Viper. Not sure if they do vinyl stripes but give them a call and ask for Tony. Tell him Tony sent you. (203)269-2842.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4