VIPAIR™ Dyno Results on 99 RT 16 RWHP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VIPAIR™ Dyno Results on 99 RT 16 RWHP!!

maybe raodkill and I can get into it again. That will be good for 10 posts or so. :2tu:

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where the actual post # "posted"? ;) I don't see it!

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know we can do better than this.

Eddy, Shelly where are you guys?

:confused:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know we can do better than this.

Eddy, Shelly where are you guys?

:confused:

Hey Vipahairhead, I took the last shot at you and when I didn't see a rise out of you, I just figured you couldn't get it up anymore. :confused: :rolleyes: :usa:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't see that as much of a shot Shelly.

Should I be worried about your concern over my ability to get it up? We already know you carry a purse.
:D

So what is your scientific analysis of the air temperature readings? How about whether or not the NACA duct can provide enough air by itself??

:confused: :confused: :2tu:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't see that as much of a shot Shelly.

Should I be worried about your concern over my ability to get it up? We already know you carry a purse.
:D

So what is your scientific analysis of the air temperature readings? How about whether or not the NACA duct can provide enough air by itself??

:confused: :confused: :2tu:

Joe117 says the airflow into the NACA duct reverses at some speeds and the GTSR race teams block off the NACA duct and run with essentially the same principle as the Vipair. Yes, that leads me to conclude the NACA duct has issues that can be addressed by Vipair. I wouldn't expect you to conclude the same however, because that would require the application of logic, common sense and/or deductive reasoning, none of which you have evidenced to this point. It would also conflict with your agenda as the thread clown. :2tu: :usa:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shelly,

You are still confused by logic and physics I see. Go get a book when you have a chance and have someone try to explain it to you.
:2tu: :2tu:

So what is your scientific analysis of the air temperature readings? Do you think you can use some of your deductive reasoning on this? LMAO

Facts are pointing to the conclusion that enough inlet air is provided by the existing setup.

:headbang:

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipah,

one could conclude the exact opposite of that based on the testing by The GTSR Race teams, who would you side with? Guys who won Lemans or guy that who knows who the heck he is? That tested with who knows what, etc?

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where is the test information from the GTSR guys? I would like to take a look at it and understand what they did.

As far as I can tell the none of the GTSR team posted this on the board here, so this came from a third party, who knows who the heck he is and what he really knows about the GTSR actions.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did some G tech pro testing last night, and as before the results were worthless.

Cant get consistent back to back results, even on the same stretch of road. Anyone have better luck with these things?

Some assistence would be great.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipah,
You must be registered for see images

:2tu:
:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Eddy. I will read it through in a bit. Is there some specific sections that related to the induction testing done that I should spend more attention on?

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, only 15 more posts to go to the magic 600 number!

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok, I read the GTSR article and saw nothing about changes to the NACA duct and what testing was done due to those tests.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have to step out of the office for a minute. If I miss 600 Vipah I'm gonna kick yo ***!! LOL!!

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I mean look Vipah draged out a single post into 3 a few min ago.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is a great article on the Oreca team; it would be really nice if we could actually see the air box they used, especially the part where it transitions from the fascia to the air box itself.

Anyone know where we can find some?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shelly,

You are still confused by logic and physics I see. Go get a book when you have a chance and have someone try to explain it to you.
:2tu: :2tu:

So what is your scientific analysis of the air temperature readings? Do you think you can use some of your deductive reasoning on this? LMAO

Facts are pointing to the conclusion that enough inlet air is provided by the existing setup.

:headbang:

Read it again or better yet, have someone else read and explain it to you. If it's good enough for the GTSR guys it's good enough for me. The more you argue against the Vipair, the more it appears that the real high volume airflow is between your ears. :rolleyes: :usa:

RESUBMITTED FOR VIPAHAIRHEAD'S MOTHER TO READ:

Joe117 says the airflow into the NACA duct reverses at some speeds and the GTSR race teams block off the NACA duct and run with essentially the same principle as the Vipair. Yes, that leads me to conclude the NACA duct has issues that can be addressed by Vipair. I wouldn't expect you to conclude the same however, because that would require the application of logic, common sense and/or deductive reasoning, none of which you have evidenced to this point. It would also conflict with your agenda as the thread clown.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shelly,

Boy you really don't get it do you?

I thought you were kidding, but I guess not. Sad.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shelly,

Let me try to understand your view of "what is good enough for the GTSR guys....".

Without the details of why they did what you are comparing apples and oranges. Read the article, different engine, different body, different engine placement etc.. So you point to the fact (that isn't mentioned in the article) that they use a different induction system as proof Vipair works. Well since they changes everything else, how is that proof that doing something remotely similar on a stock car is relevant.

Boy are you one confused pup.

:confused: :confused: :usa:

Status
Not open for further replies.