Viper Blue ACR has arrived!

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all - after what seemed like an eternity, my Viper Blue ACR arrived on Wednesday! Thanks Bill P & Woodhouse - this is a tremendous car! :headbang:

The first thing I did was replace the sotck exhaust with the Corsa Track system. I took my time, and the install went well. Here are a few pictures of the new arrival...let me know your thoughts.

IMG_2532_1_.JPG

IMG_2720_1_.JPG

IMG_2777_1_.JPG

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks Wild! I have not seen a Blue ACR before this one! I have not seen a pic of a blue viper that I liked until this Car. VERY VERY NICE!

snakeplissken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the ACR. How much better does it sound with the Corsa cat back system? I am considering it on my ACR but wasn't sure it would make that much difference.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Tell me - how metalic is that Viper Blue or is it(say compared to SSG if you have seen it)?

I bet it is hard to stop smiling. Congrats!

OP
OP
V

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all. Funny re: the Blue Batmobile comment - that's exactly what my neighbor's son said when he first saw it!

I knew going into it that I didn't care for the stock exhaust sound. At VOI10, I was able to hear a number of different systems, and I liked the sound and appearance of the Corsa best. It is a good bit louder than stock with a lot more decel pop, but it is not annoyingly loud. It also has more raspiness than the stock exhaust. I don't plan on changing anything else on the car, but when even the Viper engineers say they would have put a better sounding system on if they could, you gotta listen :1up:

BTW - I ordered the Corsa from Jon B, and had it waiting for my car. Jon gave a great price and fast shipping. Corsa was also good - had to call them on one issue, and they requested digital pics and then called me back with a recommendation. Top notch customer service.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, awesome color, can't wait to see it in person. I am in the Harrisburg area, look forward to seeing you at one of our gatherings.
Carmen:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really really nice,,,,,nicest color acr so far , although if u're buying an acr i'm not sure the color even matters

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue is my favorite color and almost got this color combo also. :2tu: Except I already have two other blue cars so I opt'd for black.
How does the Corsa sound?

doc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow....that looks incredible. the only downside i can see (if you can even call it that...) is that the red brake calipers look a little out of place.
but i gotta agree, best color combo i've seen so far.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man that car is hot.When I was at the factory I had seen a couple and I loved them. Good luck with the car and drive the sh-- out of it :)

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a Viper blue ACR with black center band available at a dealer in Connecticut. I think it just arrived.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant