Viper chatroom

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats not very nice talk to a guy that defended you on your avatar fraud. ;)

:D:D

Where is my Stirring the *** emoticon? Paging Packetjunkie....:D:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two nights ago, we had what we believe was 'record' attendance, and that didn't even include what we call the 'regulars' (Chad, 2001V10PowerNut, Kcobean, ITV, etc.)
Sorry I missed last night, and then yeah, there'd have been 2 girls apparently, as there was 2 nights ago...was Viper67wife (if I recall the name right?) there again? YOU GO GIRL~!!!! :)
CHAT is always fun...so many people talking, JULI-hyper-typering, raunchiness (but not out of hand)!
Looking forward to more CHATs!
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many is record attendance Juli? :eater:

More than THREE!!!! :2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:
:rolaugh: Good question...we didn't count 'em all...:talk We're waiting for YOU to join in :eater:...and yes, it's mostly at night when you be a-sleepin' :rolleyes: :D
~hyper-typer-juli-and-not-so-good-a-speller-either-in-CHAT (beat anybody who was going to slam me on that...:lmao:)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roughly 15 folks. I was shocked. Bill texted me and asked me to jump in. Never seen anyone use it before.

YOU were a riot...you kept making me fall off my chair~!!! :rolaugh: VERY nice to have met you. :cool:
Yep, the CHAT feature is used, I used to be on in the afternoons alot. Most people are on at night. GLAD ya joined in! :2tu:
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh for Sneaky Pete's sake quit lying already :rolaugh::lmao:

Bummer that most people are only in at night, would love to have a chat more often. Anyone up for it now that I'm here?

LOL...like the 'sneaky pete's sake' reference there, good one~!!! :rolaugh:
Unfortunately, I'm up and down/in and out...oh talk about ******!!! :lmao: LOL
~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. 15. That is good! :omg:

Sorry I missed that....and yes, I was a likely a sleepin. :D Its that Canadian Metric Time thing that throws it all off! ;)

Hate those 29 hour days! :lmao: