Viper got hurt today

daveg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of today, 109 96 GTS' have been confirmed in an accident. Of these 52 were branded salvage. Also, 8 got Lemon status.
Hey Rev, do you still run all the VIN's in car Fax etc??? When was the last time you ran them? Do you have a 96 GTS registry?

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Back in 2009, I ran every 96 GTS VIN via CarFax. Back then, you could run an unlimited amount of reports; however, they would lock my account after each 200 that I looked up. I would then have to provide them a detail justification of what I was doing and confirm I was not running the VIN's for personal profit.

We do not have an official GTS registry, but I thought about building a website dedicated to the 96 GTS. I already have the domain www.96gts.com. If anyone would like to pursue a 96 GTS website, that would be great. Due to my kids getting older (now 6 and 10), by down time has dropped. Over the past year, I have not been keeping up with all the sales and accidents like I did in the past.

For the OP, I am sorry about your car. Best wishes to get everything resolved.

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
, buy the car back from insurance and rebuild it with the lemans aftermarket kit..just a thought

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Yea, I'll ask them about buying it back. I am deploying on Monday so this will be handled all via email. /QUOTE]. Hope your foot is feeling better. Good luck on your deployment. I recall the awesome pictures you shared with us. I hope insurance treats you fairly.

Last edited:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you and your car. Hopefully all works out for the best, what ever way it goes.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, glad you are ok. Hope you are in another Viper sooner than you expect!

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about your car...but the main thing is that you're okay...
I too had some recent misfortune...Last week I was involved in a low speed motorcycle accident and ended up fracturing and dislocating my left ankle ( please no lectures on motorcycle safety cause I heard em al!!l ). Right now I'm walking on crutches, but what really ***** is that I won't be able to drive my Viper for at least a month before my foot heals. But the main thing is..I'm glad I wasn't seriously injured...Hope this puts things into perspective. :)

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man so sorry to see this! I was just about to PM you and ask if you have fixed your AC yet. I was going to meet up and cruise with you soon. Sorry we never got to meet up, hopefully they total it and you cna get a new one, or buy it back for a decent price and fix her up again. Good luck, glad you are not injured.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang