Viper Key

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't there a guy on here getting them made a year or two back and only selling them for like $80-$100?

Looks like they went for $15! http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/589965-2oz-sterling-silver-viper-key.html

From that thread:

"The Jeweler had finally given me a price of $45ea, two months ago, but said he was not going to charge me at all for this batch because he screwed around so long. So I only asked $15 for these to cover any packing and shipping on my part, and I hope everyone loves theirs. I’m not going to be calling this guy back about the rest of them, if he makes them great, if not."

Wow, thanks for giving VCA members the 1st chance to be Viper taxed :rolleyes:

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you question the grocer about he really pays for the head of lettuce you buy? Needless to say, everyone who buys something pays a markup, and if someone wants it they'll buy it...if not, someone on ebay will.

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you question the grocer about he really pays for the head of lettuce you buy? Needless to say, everyone who buys something pays a markup, and if someone wants it they'll buy it...if not, someone on ebay will.

You're a great asset to the Viper community :rolleyes: , but I really like to be kissed before i'm @#$%ed...or at least throw in a little KY. Good luck in your, ahem, venture.

~Craig

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a picture of a silver Viper key that I'm willing to part with for only $3000*. Makes a great Christmas present.

*postage not included

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I found out my grocer was selling $15 lettuce for $200, do you think I'd keep on shopping there or go somewhere else? Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like screwing people over. I bet you were one of the people trying to sell Playstation 3's for $5k on Ebay last year :mad: Sell the key for $50, charge them actual shipping, put the $35 profit in your pocket and be happy. I see on the Alley ad you sold your car..shame. We need more people like you in the club :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold at $200. And remember, you charged me $50 for the key, not $15.

Capitalism rules & whiners ****.

PS - The Viper I sold was #6 so when I get #7 I'll be back...maybe then you can sell me another key :)

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PS - The Viper I sold was #6 so when I get #7 I'll be back...maybe then you can sell me another key :)

I'm not the one who sold you the key. Yes, whiners **** but I dont call asking Viper owners to not rip each other off whining. Anyway, congrats on having 6 Vipers so far.

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lessons learned here today:
#1: Just because you CAN screw someone, doesn't mean you should
#2: Vipers are good for ViperBob because he truly is a snake.

Merry X-mas, ViperBob, Merry x-mas.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaa

You guys are sure a bunch of babies. All I did was post a ref to a classified and the whiners come out of the wood work. I guess all of you who had to respond ask sellers what he or she paid before you buy? Give me a break.

And even though I sold my last Viper I am a member and will be until I get my next or until it expires.

Enought said, later.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaa

You guys are sure a bunch of babies. All I did was post a ref to a classified and the whiners come out of the wood work. I guess all of you who had to respond ask sellers what he or she paid before you buy? Give me a break.

And even though I sold my last Viper I am a member and will be until I get my next or until it expires.

Enought said, later.

34 days and counting. Maybe you should look at 'vettes for your next ride, just a friendly suggestion.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, guys.

There are what some would consider overpriced Vipers in our classified ads I don't see anyone calling those guys out....it's up to the shopper to do their homework and decide what they consider a reasonable price, whether it's a car or a key.

If someone pays $3000 for a $200 item without doing the homework to discover that it's only worth $200, that's their choice. It's not like he's price gouging on food for starving people here.

On another note, ViperBob, I realize you already sold the key, but I had to pull your link because we don't allow cross posting of ads here....you never posted it in the viperclub classifieds, which you would be allowed to post a link to. Please keep this in mind for 'next time'. Thanks!