Viper Magazine is NOT a huge suckfest

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First magazine actually done by the Club and it scores a home run!! Absolutely amazing considering the few folks that did all the work and what a pleasure to read. As Lee stated , a magazine that Plum likes.......fantastic , cuz the crew of very few have to be plum tuckered out from doing such a bang up job , first time out!!!

Congrats !!!!!:2tu:

Last edited:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First magazine actually done by the Club and it scores a home run!! Absolutely amazing considering the few folks that did all the work and what a pleasure to read. As Lee stated , a magazine that Plum likes.....................................fantastic , cuz the crew of very few have to be plum tuckered out from doing such a bang up job , first time out!!!

Congrats !!!!!:2tu:

I guess I will have to step in an criticize it in some manner to give equal time to the other side (even though there does not appear to be one). :lmao::lmao::lmao:

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill and Lee,

you guys have been around long enough, you know ive been pretty vocal on how horrible it used to be. this one is great and im willing to bet it will get better. at least i admitted it... :)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great article on VPA too, makes it alot clearer as to why this was a coup for a car club and how we ensured having parts , if necessary , way into the future. Helps folks understand why Dodge would only be willing to do some of these things to support the Club and why they would not have been sold off to a private contractor, they would have been crushed.

Kinda of cool that the Viper Club has something that other Car Clubs would given their eye teeth to get!!

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff Dunham driving a Viper? Now I am going to enjoy his show even more when he comes over here april 6th :) Got a "somewhere out front in the middle" ticket!

Someone should contact Sylvester Stallone for an article!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Illinois has been very lucky and we have done a very good job of keeping a high profile inside the Chrysler headquarters since the VCA started. I was a little surprised they let that story out as for all the years we have enjoyed this event we always kept it a bit under the radar, but it is good to show just how much interaction there is between Chrysler/Dodge and the VCA, and this has been the case since back to 1994. It is the only car club - Manufacturer relationship of its kind.

Keep this in mind: the Chrysler folks LOVE spending time with the Viper Community, so when planning events keep them posted and you just might get some unexpected participation.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting for the dog sleds to arrive. The fact that plum likes it makes me even more excited to get it! It must be good! :yay:

Gearhead Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agreed on a great magazine. my first copy as well--the article on the tooling suprised the heck out of me. I'd love to know where/when that stuff will get set up--is a huge task to say the least but is also a very important one. All too often that type of eqipment gets "lost", damaged, or just mishandled. As someone whose company builds crate engines/parts for Chrysler as well as general aftermarket I would love to be of any assistance in that process when it happens.

Adam

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it.
Read it.
Loved it.

I agree the "hand sign thing" is kinda dorky.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456