Viper Obsession

ZOOOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this obsession I have with the Viper never ends! My first Viper. Purchased January 1st 2023. 1998 RT/10. No modifications as far as I can tell. 14,900 miles. More pictures to follow...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230301_115104_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230301_115104_Gallery.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 10

BoondocSaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase man. I hope you get the enjoyment from everything that is unapologetically Dodge Viper.

OP
OP
ZOOOM

ZOOOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny, so far I've only been able to drive it from the delivery trailer, down my long ice driveway to my garage at the top of the hill and it was quite an adventure as it all happened during an ice storm here in Minnesota. Those wide summer tires sliding everywhere. I've been turning the key and starting it every couple of weeks since then and just letting it idle for a few minutes. NOT sure if thats recommended or not.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Not a bad idea to start it every once in a while, but I'd probably at least let it idle long enough to get up to full operating temperature. That will burn off any water that has condensed in the engine. Just starting it up and shutting it off after a few minutes might be a little ******* things.

Monopoly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I never start my cars stored over the winter. Winterize set it and forget it!