Viper Performance Parts Inc.

SammyV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a thread for Mopar performance parts on the Viper board with very good prices. The company is Viper Performance Parts Inc. I called the number and the guy says he is working out of his house in Canada. Not enough business to lease a building. He has a special deal with Mopar. All parts are drop shipped from a warehouse in Texas? Has anyone bought anything from this company? I'm interested in any imfo, good or bad!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't dealt w/ this vendor. I believe this company is new. Probably explains the lack of responses to your post. I don't know what you are thinking about buying, but maybe you could set it up COD to protect yourself.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of people have bought from him, I bought a Mopar/Borla exhaust and it arrived with no problems.
I thought he recently was getting out of it due to price increases from his source...
I"ll have to email him and see if things have gotten better!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he's back in business..
Here's what he had to say:

"Hi guys, I am still in business, in fact business is better than ever.

For those of you who have never purchased products from me, here is a little description of my business.
I own a viper performance parts business specializing in mopar performance parts for vipers, such as exhausts, diffs, roller rockers, oil pans, shocks, heads, etc.

Check out my new website, still in progress and under construction though.

New products will be added on a weekly basis.  

http://sintel.mine.nu/VPPI/index.html

This Months Special until Christmas

Borla Cat Back $950 Free Shipping

3.55 Differential $1250

All parts are brand new and come in the original unopened mopar box.

Please order now guys because you know how hectic it can be at Christmas time.

thanks
Kyle Batman
Viper Performance Parts Inc.
705-254-4994 "

OP
OP
S

SammyV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would hold off buying parts form this guy! I ordered a 3.55 diff. and recieved a 3.73! He said he would make it right by sending a 3.55 right away! The last time I spoke to him he said,"I'm waitng for another guy to send back the 3.55". It's out of my hands! Now he won't answer calls or e-mails. I still want to give Kile a chance to make it right before I pursue it further! 2001 GTS

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That's SAD, Sam...MAYBE he's just a little behind...sure HOPE that he makes things right for you...keep us posted !!!

OP
OP
S

SammyV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the diff. early Dec. and the last communication I had with him was Dec. 30. Why do you ask?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, the guy WILL step up, Sam...TIME is getting SHORT with March NOT that far away...Good luck, Dude.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sammy -

I was going to order a diff from him last year (Sept'ish I think) and it fell through (he couldn't locate one).

In Dec I beleive he emailed me again that he had found one but I never replied...I was wondering if it might have been the same one.

Hope it works out for you - he seemed like a great guy and someone I would have trusted, I just had changed my mind about switching up at that point in time. I hope he comes through for you.

OP
OP
S

SammyV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nexus-6, Thanks! The 3.73 is just a bit to low for the road course I run(Putnam Park),but it looks like I may have to run it for a while and see if it works for me!

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:(

That *****. I thought he was alright but he's obviously proving me wrong in that regard.

I agree that this is probably someone to avoid.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gee ****!

There are so many known, good, VCA vendors / advertisors / sponsors that want and need (dare I say DESERVE?) your business, why risk "some guy in _____" for your trust? This whiole site is paid for by the former !!! (Us)

This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks where a reference is given to "Some guy in PA' and "Some guy in canada" SHEESH !!!!

For one, I think PartsRack can beat almost any price you seek......

Please, please, look to support YOUR vendors here, and at least let us know if we don't' deliver... THANKS MUCH !!!! The Canada exchange rate can sometimes provide a tiny benefit, but S/H headaches can be nightmarish...

"the bitter taste of unfulfilled promises lives on long after the sweet promise of a great low price"

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon -

I think what this guy in particular offered folks that others did not was a full diff with 3.55 or 3.73 gears. Not too many vendors sell the full carrier (I couldn't find one and ended up buying from a member here on the board) and not a lot of folks have someone local to them that can actually do gears correctly (or trust to attempt it).

So a full carrier swap works well for some folks (which is why this guy even came up on the radar - a great for instance = back when I was looking I posted here looking for advice on where to buy a full carrier and he actually contacted me). Price wasn't the driving issue for me - just finding the dang thing proved to be problematic.

If you do sell new full carriers with various ratios, my apologies for not calling sooner but it wasn't on the website. :)