Viper Pneumatic Lumbar Seat Bulbs

internetguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a pair of used '01 Viper seats.

Needed a new pneumatic bulb on one of the seats.

Hard to find and was quoted $127 from local dealer- p.n. 4874889 "lumbar support bulb"

Bought exactly the same thing from Medexsupply--- for $8 each.

Holding the OEM and Medexsupply units in my hands- can't tell the difference at all, if anything the Medex units seem a little nicer.

If you need them, here's the scoop:

medexsupply.com
888-433-2300
p.n. ADC878 "ADC Bulb and Valve"

Hope this helps-

Stay safe-

Neil
Dallas, TX.

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you very much!

Have a 'new to me' '95 RT that I put in storage about a month ago.
It has the Venzano interior with the lumbar support. You just saved me from having to search, and a lot of $$ to boot!!:2tu::headbang:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DANG ! There goes my profit on our $12 Bulbs! (A Sphygmomanometer Bulb...the exact same!) I guess Im gonna have to have a sale.......

OP
OP
I

internetguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon-

My apologies!

Better to purchase from a site supporter/vendor than a medical supplier; there's a principle involved here! : )

I would have rather purchased from you-- those bulbs were fairly tricky to find. I keeled over when the local dealer told me $127. Yikes.

Best of luck-

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon-

My apologies! Better to purchase from a site supporter/vendor than a medical supplier; there's a principle involved here! : )
I would have rather purchased from you-- those bulbs were fairly tricky to find. I keeled over when the local dealer told me $127. Yikes.

Best of luck-

No Problem! Thanks.......Over the years I had sent so many folks to Wallgreen's to order a replacement a Sphygmomanometer Bulb (even spelling it for them) that I decided to simply stock them, and got a case myself !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave