Viper/Vet American Super Car Challenge at Columbus Sept 30

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Viper community lets see some cars to challenge the Vets. Bene is coming. Simms you in. How about Dave and MO JO?
Everything is on Saturday, qualifing and eliminations, at National Trail.
This event is run in conjunction with the National Street Car Assoc World Finals. Great event that features the fasteset street legal cars in the world. And the fastest of all is Steve King's Pro Street Viper. He runs 6.40 @213MPH.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, I wish I could but I will be in Maryland that day. If it were any other weekend I would be there. You and Jack do us proud.

crossram440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm going to try and be there. i didn't get a chance to make a few passes to get a feel of things so I don't think I am going to just hand over my 75-80 bux for just for a couple passes to get knocked out. i wanted to get a little seat time in but the rain came in and would have cut short the Wed midweek madness so I didn't go. I will look for you. I will be in a red 97 GTS w/ forgeline wheels if I decide to race.

S

SUN RA KAT

Larry Macedo has my Viper since September 8, 2006 and is correcting all problems with it at this very moment. It won't be ready in time, so someone please win this shootout in a Viper for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc