Viper - Worst of '08.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice cars peter... i'm not doubting you are from europe ... just saying that "puff" is used more than "***" which you already knew...

On a different note i honour your stance to defend the freedom of ****... but frankly from what i've seen in the usa they do a fine job of that themselves..

Viper rolls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Jerry from the NY Times is trying to insult Viper owners by saying it's irrelevant. He probably considers himself a car guy given his credentials.

If he was a true car guy, he might say he doesn't like it or likes other cars over the Viper but irrelevant?

Pretty limited vocabulary from a writer if you ask me. He is just going for the insult - he can't substantiate his position and clearly the Viper has made a huge impact on not just American performance & styling but on a global basis as well.

Jerry is the one that is irrelevant.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not call him "European" instead. I'm from Europe and I'm glad to escape the Mini-, Citroën-, Fiat- and Smart-lovers over there...

Europeans can't afford the cost of gas (4x the US cost) and therefore the Viper does not make sense to them...

Each to their own!

(No, I'm not ***, but I dare to defend the freedom to be *** in the country of the supposedly free!)
Isn't "european" and "***" synonomous? :D

Last edited:

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering that Jerry from the NY Times believes that Clubman, Mini is a Limo, he is the one who is an epitome of irrelevance and nonsense.
And than he goes on crying about how a Santa had let him down. LOL. Didn’t his parents told him that Santa doesn’t give presents to As****s?

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He also berates the Dodge Ram, which was just a few votes away from claiming Motor Trend's truck of the year.

In this author's POV, the sportscar is for getting groceries and stuff, I guess.

conceptpi916

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It wont be "irrelevant" when a Viper blows the doors off of what ever P.O.S. he happens to drive (probably a BMW :*****: ). I think the knucklehead that wrote this article has a serious problem :boozer: