Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to start a pool on when Tony will get his car back
and how well it did on the Wizard's test track.I will disqualify
myself,inside imformation.Let the guesses start and remember Tony
is tough so you can be very honest. :2tu:

Skeeter
Tony Outback or maybe another steak house before the BBQ??

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowing the way Chuck works Id say he'll get the car back..hmmmm...March 21th..And Im in for that steak dinner Skeeter..say when and where..I owe you a Porterhouse for sure for your help up in Cooperstown over the summer..

Regards
Adam

Reaction score
I sure hope it is SOON!!! I'm kinda bummer out though...I forgot to put the snow-chains in the back of the car.

Skeeter...are you telling me he's had the car on the road, and you were there...and I didn't rate a "Oh my f-ing God, Tony...wish you were here"???? LOL!!!

I am currently logistically challenged as far as picking the car up. I have some plans in the wordks though, so should be OK when the time comes. :)

I am dragging at least 3 other Vipers with me this year....and I hope to pick up packetjunkie along the way, and Bonks of course. :) I think Outback will be great again....we'll make so plans with them ahead of time and close the place down. I was concerned about parking...but Chuck said there is a hotel shuttle???? Sounds good to me! I'll have a tag with my room number....just pour me into my room when the bus stops! LOL!!!

So...spill the beans!! I'm busting my butt laying tile in my neighbor's house all day and you guys are cruising around town in the Poser-Mobile?!?! LOL!!! :)

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm, lets see, I know the S/C is already on, Chuck needs a day or so to test all systems,and Tony needs to line up a trailer going to Vabeach, and ooh yeah, the first local car show in Vabeach is March 27.(you know Tony has to start right away with the POSER points)

So, I am guessing, March 25th...

Ya know, I still can not believe how Tony was going to drop the news on me about installing the S/C with water methanol, I thought he was my BRO...lol

Reaction score
<bowing to the great and powerful George Murry>

I would NEVER think to even TRY to threaten the Turbo Caravan!!! I have only heard hush-hush rumors of the power and acceleration....I fear it.

OP
OP
H

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are the transportation plans coming along? :confused:
Are you ready for the power? :eek:

Skeeter :2tu:

Reaction score
I heard the most beautiful sound today on the way back from work!!! Granted, it was via long distance, from a cordless phone, via Verizon Wireless, to a cell phone....but there was no mistaking the sound of my car running!! :) "I have seen enough to know I have seen too much". :headbang: :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard the most beautiful sound today on the way back from work!!! Granted, it was via long distance, from a cordless phone, via Verizon Wireless, to a cell phone....but there was no mistaking the sound of my car running!! :) "I have seen enough to know I have seen too much". :headbang: :2tu:

so is she ready?

OP
OP
H

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the max speed of a VIPER with tire chains :eek: ?Ask the WIZARD if the chains caused much vibration. :cool: Now how are the transport plans coming along? :confused:

Reaction score
Heck, if I gotta WALK to see the Wizard....I will. As my dear, departed uncle sang, at one time:

"We'rrrreeee off to see the Wizard...."

:)

Still not sure about transport...gotta make some calls this weekend. :)

Reaction score
Time to start a pool on when Tony will get his car back
That would have been yesterday! :) My wife is coming in today from Fla. so I had to get the car Thurs/Fri, or wait til next Sunday (note to self...must call GaryA and let him know I got the car). So....i rented a car one-way, left at 11PM Thurs. night. I have bruises all over my legs from pinching myself at 3AM to stay awake!! LOL! Here is what I felt like as I left Va. Beach:

2IMGP0082-med.JPG

I get there, it is FEEZING COLD, and looks like this:

2IMGP0084-med.JPG

2IMGP0083-med.JPG

Then we get inside where it is warm:

2IMGP0086-med.JPG

2IMGP0087-med.JPG

After putting the side sills on (I had them with me), and loading up all the spare parts that The Wizard couln't figure out where they went....and "figurt the kar wuld run without themthar things" (really, just the old rockers, intake, VEC 1 (in Classifieds), and other stuff suitable for framing/mounting). Anyway...I was outta there around 10AM. Home around 5:30PM, ate...just woke up. :)

Tony Outback or maybe another steak house before the BBQ??

Again, to confirm....you bet! I'll leave Va Beach earlier this year, head up 13, and be at the hotel by noon. Clean car, unwind....then I'll be ready!! :)

OP
OP
H

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK 9 hours later we want the report,and photos of the clean and
detailed SuperCharged POSER.

Reaction score
Sorry Skeeter....my wife flew in this AM, and since we see each other every 2-3 months, the car is a "no fly zone" for now. I might get around to it middle of the week....but for now I gotta just be patient. Also...you don't wanna see pictures of the HI SPEED black tape I used to cover the holes in the rear deck!! The Wizard said it was good to 140...I can only confirm 130. :)