Vipers stolen from Ringold Dodge in Tn

Reaction score
One more reason Woodhouse stores all our Vipers in a inside secured location! That really ***** for Ringgold at least they caught some of them.

Reaction score
Guys I did not mean this as a jab at all, just saying that this is a fear of ours also and that is why we do what we do (nothing more). We have had lot's of thefts over the years and luckily they did not involve our Vipers. I'm "truly sorry" that they are going through this.

Sorry you read more into what I said. :(

Tom it's nice to know your true feelings about me and my efforts...

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, guys! Relax! One (or more) vipers got hurt, our emotions are running high, let's take a timeout!

Good thing everyone is safe = / My regards to the dealership

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant get Tomballs either as they are all now up on the second floor. This reminds me of my Viper theft 1 year ago. Hope USAA is not their ins. carrier.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First of all, weren't the keys locked up?

This is a fear of mine also. I have a limousine service in Ohio with 16 limos, hummer limos, escalade limos, navigators, chrysler 300s, party buses etc etc I pay big bucks to store them all inside and recorded by security cameras that can be monitored at home over the internet and this is a major reason why. Also I read countless stories about companies from all over the country that have catalytic converters stolen from under the car while parked outside, spare tires stolen, cars on blocks, etc etc.

I wish ringgold the best of luck. Let there be some good in this: lesson to all viper owners, park your car inside your garage at all times. If you dont have a garage, get one, or rent one ASAP.

Last edited:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish ringgold the best of luck. Let there be some good in this: lesson to all viper owners, park your car inside your garage at all times. If you dont have a garage, get one, or rent one ASAP.

Ya.. here's a pic inside my garage after a failed attempt..

You must be registered for see images

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Somebody tried to steal it from inside your garage? How did they get the keys?

Still being inside is gonna prevent 99% of problems, and weather.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I did not mean this as a jab at all, just saying that this is a fear of ours also and that is why we do what we do (nothing more). We have had lot's of thefts over the years and luckily they did not involve our Vipers. I'm "truly sorry" that they are going through this.

Sorry you read more into what I said. :(

Tom it's nice to know your true feelings about me and my efforts...

I didn't think it was a jab at all. If my neighbor tells me his house got broken into, I'd tell him that's why I have a security system and motion sensor lights. I know... too little too late, but it'll help him (and others) learn from this senseless crime to keep it from happening again.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tie the thieves to the rear axle of the Viper and drag em :mad:

That ***** :mad:

Also just want to add that I too did not see any malice in Marks comment.

So what happens to the stolen / wrecked cars now? Do they get crushed by the insurance company or parted out in a salvage yard? :dunno:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow..Tom, talk about a tasteless jab, I didn't take Marks comment that way at all:nono:

And I took Tom's comments as humorous sarcasm. Takes one to know one? :dunno:

Time for the holidays to be over and the in-laws to get back to their own crib, and focus on winter mods for spring driving! Or as we say in Texas, tomorrow!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think it was a jab at all.

Time for the holidays to be over and the in-laws to get back to their own crib, and focus on winter mods for spring driving! Or as we say in Texas, tomorrow!

i'm going with these as being correct, too much viper respect for it to be anything else

some of these would have helped:
:D :dunno: :) :drive: :usa: :kiss: :slomo: :bolt:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think it was a jab at all.

i'm going with these as being correct, too much viper nation respect for it to be anything else

some of these would have helped:
:D :dunno: :) :drive: :usa: :kiss: :slomo: :bolt:

Last edited:

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very sorry you had to go through this. If you DO need to store a Viper or two, You can use my garage for free sir. Just kidding but I am sad any one or any business has to deal with people with no respect for others property.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So what happens to the theives that got caught? prison? do they have to pay back the damage money?

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
probally nonthing will happen in all honestly..Maybe community service or a few months imprisonment at worst...

These days the economy is so tight and people do so many horrible things that you can literally walk right up to a police officer and punch him in the face...

Since their isnt enough room in the jail/prison...Not enough money to feed the inmates ect. What would have been an automatic 6 months in jail a few years ago for assaulting a law enforcement officer is now usually a $500 fine...

No BS man...They care more about collecting money for crimes these days than sentancing the criminal and then haveing to pay to house and feed him...

Stealing or damaging property is no where near as frowned upon as it was 10 years ago...

Man sometimes I really hate what the US is becoming

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will have a big fat Insurance check in a few weeks and alls well. Bad things happen in life and this is one of those times. It ***** that they had to waste any business time repairing and going through all the paper work in these situations but sadly its part of doing business. You do your best to prevent things and when you cannt thats why you carry insurance. Life goes on and heck the silver linning in all this is that a few more Vipers get produces at Conner!:2tu:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yea and their insurance will go up so they'll probably end up eating the cost over time. I'd try and prosecute to the fullest extent.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

in-laws Dave? Single guy with in-laws? that's weird.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62