VIR Viper Days

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow was it Hot!!! All the Lads circulated quickly despit the heat. Several C^ Z06's on hand - They are so quiet going by, no body roll whatsoever, I'm sure they were running fast but they do nothing for me. Also you really have to look close from the side and rear to tell if they are a Z or regular vette. The Vipers all looked great some beautiful machinery on hand. The GTS's looked great all hunkered down under accelleration. Talk about Pit support, the Archer crew changed an engine in about 90mins so the participant hardly lost anytime on the track- possible spun bearing, used a wrecker as a hoist. Great time for all, going back into the AC !!!

OP
OP

418viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention the Comp Coupes, what an awesome display, I want one...

vipercrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was my first viper days and what a great experience. the track was great, the people were great, skip and courtney thomas were great.archer racing was on hand to work on the car if need be. i had russ set up my alinement, the man is a scientest. the event ran on time all the time. the instructors were there as much as you wanted. i just cant say enough about how realley great it was. even hitting the tire wall coming out of turn 17 was a thrill, and not much damage to the car. anyone that has not been to a viper days event needs to get to one. cant wait to get to the next one

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey - those are great - please thank Diana for me - I think I'll order a couple of Henry at Oak Tree - the color saturation is phenomenal!

And I love catching his "OOPS!" - further documentation with which I can harass him! ;)

Great to see you guys - although it was a little hectic!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang