VOI POSTER?

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Gotta ask the question. Was there a dedicated specific VOI12 poster like there has been at all of the other VOI's? I know that we got the poster of the GenV car. Was that it?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Gotta ask the question. Was there a dedicated specific VOI12 poster like there has been at all of the other VOI's? I know that we got the poster of the GenV car. Was that it?

That was not it. They were selling VOI 12 posters in the memorabilia area where VCA goods and Viper Parts of America was. I picked one up. Don't have it handy at the moment so I can't take a pic just yet.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would indeed be nice if the VCA will make another scrapbook memories poster like it was done for VOI 5.

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was not it. They were selling VOI 12 posters in the memorabilia area where VCA goods and Viper Parts of America was. I picked one up. Don't have it handy at the moment so I can't take a pic just yet.

That kinda *****. I was stupid to assume that the rolled up poster that we received when we checked in was indeed the VOI poster that has been included in the admmission price at most if not all prior VOI's. I didn't unroll it until I got home so i didn't know.

How much did they hit you up for it?

Flying Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The price was $20.00. I thought as you, until I saw the VOI12 poster in the memorabilia room.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whoops, well Steve I shipped home my poster without looking too, darn! Bet VCA will have them for sale though, so hopefully we will see a post from Mary about how to get one?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie Katz (Viper Exchange) was giving out free posters signed by the GTS-R drivers at their booth. Had Dominick sitting at the table to talk to us about the Viper Racing program. Pretty cool.

Chrysler used to pick up the tab for most of the VOI expenses in the past. Now that the club is paying for everything out of their own pocket they need to be a bit more conservative.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will be offered through the VCA Store later this coming week. We had a number of hassles with posters at VOI 11, not the least of which was shipping/storing 900 mailing tubes and caps. The VOI 12 posters are slightly smaller but with a laminated finish - similar to the VIPER magazine poster sets. We will post a photo here shortly and think you will like them.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You managed to ship and store whatever poster is in the tubes we got--dave

If i'm not mistaken SRT is the ones who brought those posters as I remember them being unloaded with their stuff on wednesday night. They were definitely not stored as they came off the truck and were walked down the hall to registration. I had to go back to get one as they weren't even at the hotel yet when I registered. About 7 p.m. on wednesday night.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2whitevipers:3113908 said:
You managed to ship and store whatever poster is in the tubes we got--dave

Actually, no we didn't. Those appeared at the registration area at the last minute from SRT. We neither stored or shipped a single one of them.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there was a poster for sale I bought it. So either way I have at least two. Never miss a chance to buy a viper poster (and a back up). It was nice to see that all the posters at this event were normal frame sizes. I have WAY TOO MANY posters to have each one custom framed and that gets crazy pricey. Thanks VCA for a great event! No complaints here except I would have liked to have seen more stuff to buy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper