VOI9 Car Cover

StoleIt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the VOI9 edition cars come with a car cover? I got mine used so if it did, I don't have it, and was hoping to figure out how to order one.

Browsing around the interwebs and found an example, but not sure if it was a custom job:
You must be registered for see images

If not, what are you suggestions for a good cover? I was thinking about just ordering a factory one from TheViperStore but that's mostly because I can't find any other appealing options.

1 of 9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the VOI 9 cars came with a car cover and that is not it. The VOI cover is a lightweight nylon material, more like a dust cover. So I would not worry about it. I bought a Mopar gray cover
for my car. If your car has the VOI 9 circular medallion on the C-pillar, that means it was delivered to the first owner at the VOI in Las Vegas at the track.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes they did come with car covers.
They are in a grey type gym bag with the Fangs logo on it and the cover is grey with black stripes.
At least that is what mine came with and I bought it new but i did not have it delivered at VOI9 Las Vegas so I cant say if those were different.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is it

OP
OP
S

StoleIt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it has the badge on the C pillar. Was there anything else special/unique about it being delivered in Vegas?

You must be registered for see images attach

Is the factory cover fairly light weight nylon or is it more of a dual indoor/outdoor type? (not that I think anyone is storing the Viper outside, just curious)

Thanks!

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is a light weight nylon and fits really tight over the car.
If it got wet, the water would soak through to the car.
More of a glorified dust cover IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang