Wanted: 2008-2010 Convertible

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned 6 Vipers over the years but my last one was in 2007 so it has been a LONG time, but I am ready for another...after many other makes/models I miss the experience! I almost bought a nice 2008 RT/10 on BAT today but I was outbid, and since I just started looking I am sure there will be more to come along; however, if someone is thinking about selling keep me in mind, which may save us both money! It has to be a 2008-2010 convertible, mods are fine but it has to be nice and well taken care of.

Last edited:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a orange 2009 with coupe rear conversion.. Might be able to be talked out of it?

B-DiamondViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a triple black 2010 I have been thinking about parting with. All stock with the exception of a new stereo system I had installed. Brand new tires this year, 5 year ceramic coating last year and a new battery last month. Has just under 12K miles on it. I am the second owner. The car is immaculate. If I was to let it go it wouldn't be for less than $85k.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a orange 2009 with coupe rear conversion.. Might be able to be talked out of it?
I got basically the same message from a Viper FB page (but it appears to have been deleted) and I saw the same response to someone else over 2 years ago but you never get back to me - is this some kind of game?!

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you not buy the other coupe rear conversion. Great looking Viper
Well, I had someone else tell me they would sell me their car, a 2009 White/Red stripes then he backed out of the deal, but the Blue/White car is still available and I am still talking to them about possibly buying it. It has some scrapes and scratches so they are going to see what their body shop can do and I have a great local place that has painted a lot of car and bike parts for me over the years so I am working on getting a quote from them based on pics someone took for me. So that car is still an option but I am not sure I would be 100% happy with it.