Wanted to Buy - Black Coupe with Stripes

kmg99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I posted about two months ago...but work was very busy heading in to year end and I was unable to follow up so...if you have a black couple with stripes I am interested!

Reasonable mods up to a supercharger are desired.

Please let me know what you have. Feel free to call or PM me.

Thanks,

Tom
(971) 404-9046

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure if your looking for new or used. But just to throw out there, I noticed a NEW 2006 Black coupe with Silver stripes at my local dealer in San Jose. I know they are dealing on getting rid of Vipers, they have about 6-10 different ones.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a deal! $16k off sticker and this color combo just rocks! Someone will be very happy with this.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car is about 2 miles from me

I think someone is going to check that car out. :cool:

I tried to trade my wifes 2004 Z4 w/3.4 k miles but they wouldnt give me enough for it....They are selling it for 74K!!
Iam surprised someone hasnt bought it yet.....Thats more than 17k off the sticker :eek:

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I tried to trade my wifes 2004 Z4 w/3.4 k miles but they wouldnt give me enough for it....They are selling it for 74K!!
Iam surprised someone hasnt bought it yet.....Thats more than 17k off the sticker :eek:

How did paint look in person on the car? any swirls, scratches, orange peel, etc.?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How did paint look in person on the car? any swirls, scratches, orange peel, etc.?

I have not looked at the car in person so I cant help you there. If we would have come to a deal I would have checked it out before I put down a serious deposit....I was surprised it was still there and Lyman even talked about you being interested.We just received a foot of snow here so I dont think theres much interest around here for it right now,lol.
Maybe Twinturbo3150 can check it out for you as he is real close..Good Luck,Kevin