WARNING!!! It's not pretty...

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one has to be a one off!!! I'm not sure what to say really...
(You just know what I'm thinking)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DODGE-VIPER-R...5QQihZ009QQcategoryZ18306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You must be registered for see images attach

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2nd speaker where glove box should be...wonder how the alarm would manually be turned off :dunno:
It's a gen 1 car, their glove box is where it should be-in the dash. The two speakers in the middle are stock.

Plus, it's missing the sport's pad.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on, there are a lot of "over the top" modified cars on here. These type posts turn quickly into a "me too" type of thread. I don't mean to be cruel, but one post even critisized the factory speaker location! I don't find this car attractive but I have seen way, way worse posted on here.

He who is without mod's cast the first stone.

We all find something different appealing. I put an after market hood on my Corvette, many people like it some do not. I do. I am sure the owner of this car is as proud of it as we are of ours. Like someone else said "at least he is not a Wanna be".

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like most of the time that we see a Viper with a very tacky appearance, it is located somewhere in Europe. You would think that the car is an even more unusual sight overseas, so why change it so much in the first place?

DrDJ

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the color blue.....but not on a gen1 RT/10. but he must like if he picked that color. And I agree on a earlier post,"It is still a viper" and that is a BIG PLUS! That blue Viper makes my Red Viper stand out a little bit more:D
Lets all play nice:)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i understand what you guys are saying, but i feel we should have the right to say we like something or not. sheesh.

so. we all like the viper "shark" trike now? sorry, but i still say no to that too.

this world has gotten way too "politically correct." how do we learn from each other if we dont share our differences of opinion?

sorry, but i am still proud to say YUK to this car. it doesnt look good, it is way over done, and everyone but the owner seems to know it, and maybe it is about time someone was honest with him and told him so before he continues doing anything else. :omg:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
THat car is in the UK, right? If I understand the Brits correctly, they think most of what we in the States think of as "cool", as seen from their errudite perspective, they think our tastes are crude and childish. Kinda like when we look at a 63 Chevy where the stock steel rims were spray painted silver by the owner, and some of the paint got on the tires, oh well, and the owner just left it there, but is still beaming with pride over his ride, with its cool new silver rims. Its quite childish by our standards, since our culture is more established, and more highly developed, right? As we look down on such bastardization with disdain, in the same way, older cultures such as the UK sometimes look down upon what styles excite our American egos. Of course, not everyone in the UK looks down on American tastes. But if Jeremy Clarkson is any indication, many of them largely think of us as morons. Simpletons, easily excited by "shiney" things. Once he said that anyone who liked chrome wheels must be from Cheshire, as if liking chrome wheels was a very limited thing, only indulged in by "certain types" of people, who live in "certain areas". Evidently, the rest of the populace has a vigorous disdain for anything remotely self-indulgent, and chrome rims are "Right out". Big wings, stripes, loud wheels, anything for excessive attention, its all rubbish to them. Might as well have a whistle in your exhaust, that go "woo-woo". Like I said, they aren't the Borg, they have personalities, and they don't all feel this way. But I rather think that the more open minded of them are the exception. Xenophiles are a phenomenon in most cultures.

But every once in a while, some Brit gets a notion for something different, parks his Ford Ka, and wants to drive something with some rowdy panache. When that type of Brit goes in for some obnoxiously distinctive American iron, a "blue on blue" Viper will do just fine! From their perspective, it represents America in all its bold and *****, tacky glory. THey probably think it has the quintessential American flair!

So while I don't particularly like, nor intensely dislike that color scheme, I don't fault the owner, its just another example of "one mans' meat is another mans' poison" There are many cars on this board that strike me as over-the-top, but I don't criticize those cars either, its all good, whatever trips your trigger. Whatever makes your pickle squirt. Life is short, make yourself happy. For example, I've got a wonderful pocket full of shiney rocks that I found! a-hur huhr! :)

Last edited:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Powder blue belongs on NO Viper. The work looks clean, but the styling choices are not my cup o' tea.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Powder blue belongs on NO Viper. The work looks clean, but the styling choices are not my cup o' tea.

Look on the bright side!

At least it doesn't have DOLPHINS on it!!? :lmao:

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It will be easy to find in any parking lot, It is a Viper, If it was his kids car everyone would know who was causing trouble, NOONE will ever forget it. Is it from the new season of **** my Ride?

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If this person did his car to the way he/she likes it, then by all means carry on! May not be my favorite but it's different and that I do like.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this person did his car to the way he/she likes it, then by all means carry on! May not be my favorite but it's different and that I do like.

Exactly. He's the only person who has to like it, and it is a nice looking car even if the styling choices are a little...atypical. :D

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what other sports car from days past had a single wide stripe like that...anyone recall?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea either.. I'll still to my in ya face yellow with black stripes shiney wheels RT/10 ...........
And whats wrong with dolphins??????????????????LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth