Water / Methanol Injections Kits Ready Soon

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean ,
How did the testings come out, what will we be looking at for gains in HP w/8 lbs with ****/water injected on a stock car?
If you are at 600HP now (8 lb) what could you aprox get for gains with this kit. And could you go to the 10 lb on a stock motor and be safe?

FLX109

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The gains are going to vary depending on the car and the configuration they're running.
You're looking at gains of about 22 RWHP per PSI (over 5) and 25 RWTQ as well.
Each degree of timing advance gives back about 2-3 HP.
Yes, I'd have no hesitation running 10 psi on a forged motor with the W/M injection. Timing retard would be minimal.

Regards,
Sean

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So lets see if I get it. About 44 rwhp for the 2 lbs of psi and maybe 15 rwhp for the timing, for a total of about 59 rwhp. Going from 8 lbs to 10 lbs and adding Water/ ****.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want blue windshield washer fluid to match my 96 GTS.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here ya go, Walmart 94 cents a bottle in 96 GTS blue. Just bought six cases. Rated to zero degrees and contains methanol. :usa:

You must be registered for see images

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want blue windshield washer fluid to match my 96 GTS.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here ya go, Walmart 94 cents a bottle in 96 GTS blue. Just bought six cases. Rated to zero degrees and contains methanol. :usa:

You must be registered for see images
Were are the white stripes?? Got the same Super Tech at Walmart here in Ct. good for 25 below 0 @ 94 cents a gallon :D :D :D

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
What would happen if you were driving and you either had a leak, ran out of fluid, clog etc and your intake gets deprived of its methanol/water injection, would it damage your engine or vecII, especially if you went to a 10Ib pulley on a stock engine? To bad the wiper resovior doesn't work with the system it usually has a low fluid light. Just checking all possibilities, thing that could happen.
You know me Sean I have the hardest luck trophy from my VCA club.

FLX109

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Were are the white stripes?? Got the same Super Tech at Walmart here in Ct. good for 25 below 0 @ 94 cents a gallon :D :D :D

I was concerned that the added methenol in the -25 fluid would be ******* the throttle body bearings and decided to play it on the safe side. :usa:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,
What would happen if you were driving and you either had a leak, ran out of fluid, clog etc and your intake gets deprived of its methanol/water injection, would it damage your engine or vecII, especially if you went to a 10Ib pulley on a stock engine? To bad the wiper resovior doesn't work with the system it usually has a low fluid light. Just checking all possibilities, thing that could happen.

FLX109

If it quits flowing you need to be very quick getting off the throttle when you hear detonation ... OR .... have extra pistons in stock.

S

SUN RA KAT

hmmmmm....

get some Blue fluid and mix it with my Pink fluid and get Purple fluid :D

what color would I need to mix to get Yellow? ;)

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sean,

FLX109

As Tony mentioned above, you wouldn't want to run the same aggressive timing program if you didn't have the water / **** available. Basically, you'd run the programs we've been using without it, which have reduced timing.

As long as you check the fluid level when getting gasoline, you should be ok. The gasoline should run out before the water / **** does.

We can put in a low level indicator, but have not seen a need to with the size of the reservoir. If the tank was a gallon or less, we would probably run one.

Just keep your program cards in the car, check the fluid levels accordingly and you should be fine.

Also, Viper washer bottles do not have a low level light.

Regards,
Sean

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sean,

When are you sending mine out?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Getting these kits up to speed has been painfully slow.
After getting the system sorted out in early January, I placed PO's with the suppliers for everything to ship by the 9th of February.
Everything has been VERY late getting to us. Only McMaster Carr, Del City, Allied and Newark Electronics shipped on time.
We have 6 suppliers provide components, then we build all the wiring harnesses and sub assemblies to complete the kit. Two suppliers have been holding everything up.
We've had most of the parts to build 25, then another 25, just sitting.
Of those, I think only about 15 kits have actually shipped.
Needless to say, the delays have been equally frustrating for us.
I "think' we should have all backorders filled in the next couple weeks.
Sorry for the delays.
It will be worth the wait.

Regards,
Sean

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,

When are you sending mine out?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Getting these kits up to speed has been painfully slow.
After getting the system sorted out in early January, I placed PO's with the suppliers for everything to ship by the 9th of February.
Everything has been VERY late getting to us. Only McMaster Carr, Del City, Allied and Newark Electronics shipped on time.
We have 6 suppliers provide components, then we build all the wiring harnesses and sub assemblies to complete the kit. Two suppliers have been holding everything up.
We've had most of the parts to build 25, then another 25, just sitting.
Of those, I think only about 15 kits have actually shipped.
Needless to say, the delays have been equally frustrating for us.
I "think' we should have all backorders filled in the next couple weeks.
Sorry for the delays.
It will be worth the wait.

Regards,
Sean

Poop, I think I was 16th on the list. :crazy: :usa:

S

SUN RA KAT

Sean,

Any good news when you expect to get parts so the rest of the first group's orders are going to be shipped?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW, I bought some blue washer fluid from Advanced Auto. Its the basic $1/gallon stuff, rated to -20, and says "contains methanol". Same crap was at Walmart and K-Mart.
Anyway, the guy at Advanced said they carry it all year long. So no need to stock up too much.
He did say they stoped carrying the $2-$3 stuff like Preston, etc.
I have a question for you chemist. They had two kinds of the same brand. The blue color said "contains methanol", and the pink kind said "methyl alchohol". Seems the same, is there any difference? Just wondering why the same brand would call it too different things.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK,
Has anyone installed it yet? Any #s to show? Or is everyone who recieved their kit in the same boat I am in ((SNOWSTORM after SNOWSTORM)) C'mon spring.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK,
Has anyone installed it yet? Any #s to show? Or is everyone who recieved their kit in the same boat I am in ((SNOWSTORM after SNOWSTORM)) C'mon spring.
You got that one right FLX I am totally sick of this **** ass weather in Ct as well...00PROWLER... :crazy: :crazy: