We Need Pics From Woodhouse

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in love with that color. *drool* Can only imagine how good it would look with silver or white stripes.

weightlifter123

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dam I wish I would have gotten the Violet but was too afraid it would look like the purple Vette's and T/A's of the 90s. For those familiar with Ford's...it kind of looks like the old Sonic Blue Lightning and Cobra color (kind of bluish head on and a purplish hue at a shallower angles). If I see one with stripes (and it looks even better) I will be upset. :omg:

weightlifter123

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I gotta say the more pics I see of the new 08 colors the more I like them all. Dodge really did good on the new colors. I just wish they would have had actual pictures of all of the cars in the various colors on the dodge site instead of the awful flash pics they have. A car like the Viper deserves a better presentation than the flash based website Dodge has put together. Big kuddos to all that were ballsy enough to order these fantastic colors. I look forward to seeing some of them in person!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam I wish I would have gotten the Violet but was too afraid it would look like the purple Vette's and T/A's of the 90s. For those familiar with Ford's...it kind of looks like the old Sonic Blue Lightning and Cobra color (kind of bluish head on and a purplish hue at a shallower angles). If I see one with stripes (and it looks even better) I will be upset. :omg:

I was thinking the same thing. When Chrysler announced some of these colors I was shocked and said that is a good idea but would not like to order a color I had not seen before. You can never tell the color of a car from a color sleeve or brochure. I wish they had these pictures before you could order.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear if the rear spoiler on the aero package is painted (I know it gets a stripe from pics I've seen, which were black so couldn't tell if it was painted or not), and if its the same wing on the cpe as the ACR (adjustable).

Last edited:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear if the rear spoiler on the aero package is painted (I know it gets a stripe from pics I've seen, which were black so couldn't tell if it was painted or not), and if its the same wing on the cpe as the ACR (adjustable).

I think that it is painted body color. It only has stripes if you ordered the car with stripes. look at the SRT engineering Q/A area for specifics.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry for the delay everyone! i took about 200 pics and i had to sort through them.

i will be starting a new thread in a few minutes with quite a few GREAT pics.

i KNEW this color would KICK ASS - AND IT DOES!

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill and Mark have some new photos of the "twins". Both of the red and black ACRs side by side yesterday. Post them Bill! If anyone needs a new Snake, buy from Bill. He and Mark are super!!! They really know their stuff, they don't sell you anything you don't need, and they deliver what they say they will for the price they say they will. These guys at Woodhouse are the Best Ever!!!!

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill and Mark have some new photos of the "twins". Both of the red and black ACRs side by side yesterday. Post them Bill! If anyone needs a new Snake, buy from Bill. He and Mark are super!!! They really know their stuff, they don't sell you anything you don't need, and they deliver what they say they will for the price they say they will. These guys at Woodhouse are the Best Ever!!!!

when are yours coming home?

Reaction score

Thanks Cheryl I take it you are happy :eek::D

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay okay ... tell us how rare?

i really doubt anyone here is going to know yet any "in stone" production numbers for 08 cars and all the different combinations produced. with all the different combinations available though, i am assuming darn near EVERY 08 car is probably going to be somewhat "rare".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya