webdesige or graphics for a ride?

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone in minnesota wanna give a "kid" a ride in a viper? i can do graphics, webdesign, and such stuff, let me know :-D (im in whitebear lake if that helps at all)
thanks
-Dan

OP
OP
B

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, i will be in chicago (great lakes) for basic on july28, but that wont work hehe, [******].

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, too bad you don't live in Michigan. I have owned my own Viper related website for almost 2 years now and it still says under construction. :confused:

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come to Viperdays at Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota on August 22, 23, and 24 and get a ride in a race Viper. Talk to Skip Thomas and he can set you up!
This should be a great event.

OP
OP
B

b3rndtt0ast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i cant :-( i will be in basic at that time (navy) :-( [******]. if i would have known this was going on then i would have asked to go in on the 25th :-(
-Dan

jamie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

I will give you a ride for free, a bunch of us will be at Back to the Fifties April 21st.. See you there!! You should have went to Mopars in the Park last weekend, over 20 Vipers there..

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So said Chuck

You're in luck! Gerald (Snake Bitten) is in MN and will give you a ride back and forth in his driveway.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make the Viper Days event but if you're near Brainard I'll give you a ride around the track.

Planning a little trip are we??? For the record mister, I just turned 17,000 miles on my ********* car...

Let me know if you are making Viper Days at BIR...We are all going up...(for drag racing, and extreme posing)...Wash that freakin GTS though...try not to embarrass us!!! :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery