Website Reporting Viper is Dead!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul is right, it's just a one off SEMA showcar,but a cooooool one off SEMA showcar!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Just received my copy of VCA notes.

The presidents corner (on the front page) discusses the latest on Viper's future, to the extent possible.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just received my copy of VCA notes.
The presidents corner (on the front page) discusses the latest on Viper's future, to the extent possible.

Quoting: "....the VCA has a clear channel to the decision-makers to make sure that the opinions, concerns, and suggestions of the Club receive a proper audience."

Last edited:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quoting: "....the VCA has a clear channel to the decision-makers to make sure that the opinions, concerns, and suggestions of the Club receive a proper audience."

So, I wanna know: Who were the decision makers listening to when they gave the first-ever VIPER DISCOUNT BUYING PROGRAM to Wal-Mart Employees ?! We gotta get VCA into some different focus groups!

[Now, before anyone goes berserk.... IM KIDDING!!!]

I'm not! I agree we should be getting the discount....if we do, I may pick up a spare...2009 prices up $2450 starting next week:omg:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? A report that Dodge is killing off the Viper??? There's a news flash we've only been hearing for ten years.

I believe they say that every time sales slow on the car. That way people go "The Viper is being cancelled:omg:, better get mine now before its too late.....". Creative supply and demand.;)

Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960