Enthusiast
Reaction score
1979 10th anniv Trans Am
1993 Corvette
1993 NSX
1996 NSX; 2001 S2000
2005 Ducati PS1000; 2011 Ducati 1198S
2011 WRX STI
2001 Corvette S/C; 1997 Viper GTS (current cars)

Jdmuscle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
95 Supra
06 Evolution MR
06 Corvette Z06
11 Subaru STI
94 Supra & 15 Viper GT (current cars)

JD91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2015 Challenger Hellcat

You must be registered for see images attach

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT

and now my baby... a 2013 GTS

Prior to Jeep SRT, a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited. Currently own the Viper and a 2015 Jeep Sahara and we're about to buy a 2015/16 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited to two the Viper for track days.

Only had the Viper for three weeks now, I can't get over how amazing it is.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only had the Viper for three weeks now, I can't get over how amazing it is.

Congrats!! It's Beautiful. They really are so much fun. I too want to participate in Viper Days, really hoping they have it next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quarterhorse89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1998 and 99 corvette coupe, 2006 corvette coupe, 2007 corvette Zo6, 2013, and now my Brand new 2014 Adrenaline Red GTS w Laguna Sepia interior and venom matte wheels with the track pack...just awesome picked it up for 96k

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I actually sold my Viper (again), it was my second one and yesterday I met up with the new owner, had a blast with it and now I miss it like hell...but I now own a car with much less running cost and equally lots of fun, but more track focussed. The idea is to save somemore money and go for a Gen 5 Viper :headbang:. Untill that time, I'll have some fun with this little toy. (after my first gen 1 Viper I also had a car with lower running cost and saved enough to buy the gen 3, let's do this again)

So actually this is a what I drive before my (next) Viper...

It is a KTM X-BOW, maybe a bit less known in the states, but it is an Austrian made car by the known motorcycle factory KTM. It has a 2.0 TFSI Audi engine mounted in the mid rear. It boosts 283hp and 415nm and weighs just 730kg's, it has lots and lots of downforce and takes turns like it's on rails! Hope you guys like it, as you can see, I have a wide taste in cars...but the Vipers are just true love, they will keep coming back in my garage

and a little clip to give an impression of what it does on track! From about 7 minutes the speed gets some bits higher due to the track getting less crowded and tyres warm up a little (it was freakin cold this day)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4b59h_I-rQ

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I actually sold my Viper (again), it was my second one and yesterday I met up with the new owner, had a blast with it and now I miss it like hell...but I now own a car with much less running cost and equally lots of fun, but more track focussed. The idea is to save somemore money and go for a Gen 5 Viper :headbang:. Untill that time, I'll have some fun with this little toy. (after my first gen 1 Viper I also had a car with lower running cost and saved enough to buy the gen 3, let's do this again)

So actually this is a what I drive before my (next) Viper...

It is a KTM X-BOW, maybe a bit less known in the states, but it is an Austrian made car by the known motorcycle factory KTM. It has a 2.0 TFSI Audi engine mounted in the mid rear. It boosts 283hp and 415nm and weighs just 730kg's, it has lots and lots of downforce and takes turns like it's on rails! Hope you guys like it, as you can see, I have a wide taste in cars...but the Vipers are just true love, they will keep coming back in my garage

and a little clip to give an impression of what it does on track! From about 7 minutes the speed gets some bits higher due to the track getting less crowded and tyres warm up a little (it was freakin cold this day)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4b59h_I-rQ

Great vid!!! That looks like a very fun car to drive!!!

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a funny little car...it gives lots of fun, grips really good and is really fast, it goes round corners like nothing I have driven so far! It has some clear disadvantages compared to a car with roof and heater though ;)
gonna try it out again on Spa Francorchamps this sunday, this is more of a high speed track, very curious how it holds up with the big boys toys

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Round 1:
Grand National
H1
WRX
GT30R STi
JDM STi swapped WRX wagon
WS6
GT35R & built STi
'99 ACR

Round 2:
Murcielago
BMW 2002
BMW E36M3
LS1 powered Porsche 996
'97 ROE GTS

Round 3:
C5 FRC
Murcielago
LP640 (current)
996C2
996TT
Z3 M Coupe
'00 GTS (current)

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Round 1:
Grand National
H1
WRX
GT30R STi
JDM STi swapped WRX wagon
WS6
GT35R & built STi
'99 ACR

Round 2:
Murcielago
BMW 2002
BMW E36M3
LS1 powered Porsche 996
'97 ROE GTS

Round 3:
C5 FRC
Murcielago
LP640 (current)
996C2
996TT
Z3 M Coupe
'00 GTS (current)

Dang, you have one fun garage.

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
current stable and more Horses on the way lol

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My stable. Mostly Green. My hubby has started a green collection.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thanks! Life is too short for boring cars.:D
Amen. That's the motto my family subscribes to as well. We've always had at least one fun car in the family. Not supercar standards or anything, but something entertaining. Had a 77 911 years ago, several olders Vettes, Z cars, etc. Now we have 3 Vipers between my parents and I, lol.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
My stable. Mostly Green. My hubby has started a green collection.
Love those classics, you just don't see them out and about much. That's s really nice green too. Don't see as many that color compared to the infamous sublime.

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner that's being worked on for Sema 2016 :) I'll post the renderings soon

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner that's being worked on for Sema 2016 :) I'll post the renderings soon
Very nice! What are you having done to her? We are a Mopar Family for the most part. Sema is on my to do list. Hopefully we will get a chance to go. Is your
roadrunner going to look similar to the pic?

Viper LP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! What are you having done to her? We are a Mopar Family for the most part. Sema is on my to do list. Hopefully we will get a chance to go. Is your
roadrunner going to look similar to the pic?
Everything :) ProTouring ..The name of the car is The Raging Bird , the color is Raging Purple made by Sherwin Williams who are sponsoring it for Sema 2016.A little sneak peak of the heart and soul
The car will look nothing like the pic!

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That bird is gonna have some sick rage! I look forward to seeing more pics of her when she gets done.