What Do You Guys Think of My New Plate?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think its close enough rounded off. obviously to the crank and not to the Rear Wheels.

6435IMG_0004.jpg

6435KAM_8850.jpg

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ny dmv is going to make a mint on you. Everytime a upgrade is done your going to have to spring for a new plate!!!!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what kind of sleeper is a bright yellow dodge viper anyway. even if it was stock everyone knows its fast as hell. A far as 99% of other guys on the street you would encounter. only gripe i have is what do you do after you add another 100-300 ponies to it. I know your not done yet D.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. Viper is far from any sleeper. Viper=fast to most other drivers on the road.
It's not subtle, but then again a bright yellow v10 sports car will never be.

Definitely fits the car.

S

SUN RA KAT

There's a yellow GTS in OH with the plate: 700 HP

I bet you are referring to mine. The plate is based on flywheel HP and the badge number of Sgt.Joe Friday from Dragnet.

3596185IMG_2794web.jpg

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe Friday?!

Somehow I saw you as a Broderick Crawford / Highway Patrol man Kenny..

You must be registered for see images

:)

S

SUN RA KAT

That is great but what happens when you get more HP?

Just the facts, m'am.

I have a series of license plates starting with 550 HP...

Each spring I go to the dyno and get rear wheel horsepower and convert it to what the average person understands to be horsepower and with 610 rear wheel horsepower that is 718 HP and I lowered it to 714 HP to be conservative.

My goal is to reach 709 rear wheel horsepower so I can get a plate that says 833 HP (or reach 833 rear wheel HP).

(833 is on a code list that says it means "I hope your butthole grows together.")

BTW - I loved Highway Patrol when I was a kid growing up in front of rabbit ears on a black and white TV.

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys. i tried to keep it very simple and yet make a point at the same time. one of the most common questions was how much and how much HP. now i just point to the plate.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
833 is on a code list....
Kenny, what are those Russian girls teaching you ?! Changing your vanity plate mid-year is $16 here..

S

SUN RA KAT

833 is on a code list....
Kenny, what are those Russian girls teaching you ?! Changing your vanity plate mid-year is $16 here..

I change it each year when new plate stickers are due - it just costs $4 more. What's really neat is that these are not vanity plates - they are "Field Reserve" plates and only cost $10 more than regular plates per year.

And I don't know any Russian girls anymore. I've got an American girl now who claims not to be scared when I drive her in the Viper, except she looked scared when I told her how fast we were going (hee hee).

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it just costs $4 more. What's really neat is that these are not vanity plates - they are "Field Reserve" plates and only cost $10 more than regular plates per year.

What are the Ohio "field Reserve" plates? I went to Oplates.com and didn't see them. Standard vanity plates are $35. Give us the skinny!!!
CW

Edit - Oh you meant "INITIAL RESERVE PLATE" - Got it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960