What do you think of this color?

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. I don't see the gold. That makes it better. My issue has always been that the color distracts from the lines of a nice car. Just having 2 colors ala the Mustang makes it less distracting.

Yes, the color on the mustang is mystichrome and lacks the gold. Here's another pic...
You must be registered for see images attach

The color in the mustang below has the gold in it as well and I m not sure what it is called...
You must be registered for see images

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the color on the mustang is mystichrome and lacks the gold. Here's another pic...
You must be registered for see images attach

The color in the mustang below has the gold in it as well and I m not sure what it is called...

Yuck, and double yuck.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob Woodhouse's original #13 GTS track car was painted very similarly to that - with the addition of "them crazy stripes."

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That color is sort of common on Mustangs in Central NJ. Not my favorite. Leslie is correct on her paint typing. The paint is very expensive.

It is eye catching, but it does not look great in my humble opinion.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STOP IT! I almost puked on my keyboard. The dolphin viper and a rainbow viper in the same thread. YEEECHH! OK for a rustang though. Who cares about another childish tasteless rustang or camaro? GTS Bruce

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, this is really bad. It reminds me of a paint job that was on my friend's 69 nova about 30 years ago, only his was accented with tear drops. He hated it then and took it off, and it still looks bad today. And the interior? Personally, I don't know what guys are doing with all this crazy contrast colr work they are doing to the interiors and the outside. The car is a beast and needs to remain that way, not all pimped out.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my bag of chips, but some 19"/20" matte black wheels slammed on coilovers would really clean it up.

Nick

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I recognized this car - it's the April 2009 Calendar car for the Illinois VCA! My understanding is Fifth Dimension is a great chapter sponsor! Anyhow, the photo in the calendar shows new wheels almost identical to those on that green Mustang in this thread.

To me, not too bad, just not my taste. Maybe some white hood vents would calm it down?!?!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte