What does a 13 year old think of 2003 viper

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is awesome looking but my wife thinks it is hideous. She cringes everytime I talk about putting my deposit on one.

Reaction score
Does it count if your 30 years old and feel like your still fifteen? I've already voted on the 2003 and am not a fan but will definately wait for the GTS model. Get this... I already have my wife's approval! She must really love me. It must be from doing all of those dishes in the sink!

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched an hour long show on the LA Auto Show and patiently waited to the end for the performance car bit. They talked at length about the Porsche Carrera GT (as they should, it is stunning) and then the Panoz, and even a bit about the Honda, then to add insult to injury, they went on about the new Corvette and how it is the "American Performance car to beat"! You guessed it, no mention of the new Viper except a brief comment about Dodge's new cubic inch creation but uninspired design leaving people disappointed. And I made my buddy watch the whole bloody show just to point out the Viper and all he said to me was "So it's uninspiring is it?"

Do you think a TV special on an Auto Show in 1992 would have conveniently avoided the first Viper? I doubt it.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The styling is growing on me, but I still wish it had a "Viper Swoosh" instead of the squared off one and more of a "plan view".

My wife is actually the one with the quotable comment in our family. When I showed her the pictures I took of the 2003 at Detroit she said, "It doesn't look like a Viper."

Robert Dyck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunitely, Dodge seems to be committed to the design.

Almost everyone agrees; something was lost. Wonder why Dodge didn't do a better job of surveying the opinions of existing owners, before committing to the design.

I'm putting fewer-and-fewer miles on my GTS these days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant